Condoms

LOL…ass babies…hahaha

Haha wideguy, I knew you were gonna say that.

“You’re the kind of guy who would fuck someone in the ass and not even give them the common courtesy of a reacharound.” What’s that from, Full Metal Jacket?

what the fuck is the reach around?

Turn around and bend over slightly, Bobo and someone will show you.

bobo, you rude bastard. :slight_smile:

If you’re coming from behind, she’s probably not getting a whole lot of external stimulation besides your pubes. Also, if you’re going in the back door, she’s receiving very little internal stimulation. So while you’re pounding away from behind, be a gentleman and reach around and pleasure the girl with your hand. Or any object of her choosing.

screw trojans

1. i break them to easily.
  2. always smells like i just did dounuts in my room when i use them aka good years.

durex is my favorite.

Man, you guys make me happy that I had a vasectomy years ago!

Oh, jared i do that every time wouldn’t want to upset the woman. I just never heard of it phrased as the “reach around.”

How about the dirty sanchez, when your screwing your woman from behind and after your done you…well i might offend some women (and men with no T) so i’ll stop here.) And no, i’m not implying that women have no T, just saying that some women find guy talk offensive.

Dirty Sanchez is old hat. Now the rusty trombone is where it’s at :slight_smile: BTW I do indeed have the courtesy of the reach around for all the ladies who may think otherwise I’m a complete gentleman.

what about a donkey punch?

Dutch oven?

Wideguy, can you please explain what the rusty trombone is or PM me? I would like to add it to my arsenal. Also, when hitting it from the back don’t forget about The Phantom.

the phantom?

I prefer the iud myself, although fixing would be highly similar.

Condoms… uuuuuuughhh.

And wideguy, yes the reacharound is gentlemenlike. Either that or something afterward.

Donkey fake

Perform a Houdini, then you’ll be the life of the party when you tell your buddies you did it.

You wear an IUD? That explains things.

Houdini? Phantom? How come I haven’t heard of these so I can add them to my arsenal yet?

Oh yeah. . .maybe I should work on finding a partner first.

You can give a WOMAN the reach-around? Why didn’t I ever think of that? I always assumed the joke in Full Metal Jacket was to imply that the guy was gay, as well as being a selfish lover.

Teach her the meaning of true love by performing the “angry pirate”. Harrr!

“Speaking of which, spermacide is a mild numbing agent. That’s why you can’t feel as much when you are wearing a condom.”

Michelle,

While there may be some truth to this, speaking from experience I can tell you that the main reason you can’t feel as much when you’re wearing a condom is that THERE’S A FRIGGIN’ CONDOM BETWEEN YOUR MOST SENSITIVE PART AND ANYTHING ELSE WITH WHICH IT MAY COME INTO CONTACT! (Kinda’ limits the ability to feel things). :wink:

Just thought I’d clear that up. :slight_smile:

There has been a lot of knocking of trojans, but I use Trojan Supra’s. They are made from microsheer polyurethane. Yes condoms and spermacide do take away sensation, but these are the best I have used. They are clear and on the thin side.