Conditions for breaking the rules?

from my experiences with my last 2 ex’s, dont do it. nothing but bullshit. Now I am capable og giving this advice, but to be honest, I will probably hit it again with the next female who is lucky enough to be my ex. so itsa a tuff one, just be prepared for alot of bullshit and non stop calls and texts. it will get worse. goodluck

We are men. We can emotionally detach. Fuck her like you own her.

Hit it…then tell me where in cali is she moving? (LA?) :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t hit it, not worth it – unless she brought a friend.

my $0.02:

If you didnt already, you probably already know its not worth it. If you couldnt do it drunk and horny, something must be wrong.

Doesn’t the fact that you’re posting this as a question give you some indication of what YOU think you should do?

You live a charmed life.

Tough one brother, I might have to agree with the ones that say " leave it alone" but on the other hand ole’ biltritewave might be onto something…hmmm what to do ? what to do ?

It’d be cool to grunge-f*ck her, but it sounds like a trap to me.

Don’t hit it.

I’m with Warhorse, if she brings a hot friend it would be a go. Otherwise stay away.

Warhorse–bring a friend?

I like the way you think.

Yeah, don’t hit that shit. But I know you will, anyway. If you have to ask, it’s probably too late.

If you do hit, prepare for all the same things that happened the first time around to come back, 3x as strongly as they did the first time. Nothing changes, you’re just going to replay that relationship.

Even if you are 40 LBM pounds heavier.

Danny “JMO” McV

One word Wideguy: Paragraphs!

I’m holding strong so far. She called 2x’s yesterday and left me 3 text messages but I didn’t really acknowledge her. Britle that’s not a bad idea at all, in fact warhorse had something goin there too. Maybe I’ll catch some head, drop one on her mug, and then ask if her one cute freind and her ever had a threesome:-)BTW my cut girl has been very helpful in these times, otherwise I’d probably have caved.

Don’t do it. No girl is going to show “morals” after talking about fucking you all night when she’s leaving. Why bother? If she was just interested in sex, you would have already gotten it.

So is this the hole 1 hole 2 reverse cowgirl chick? I say make the PFO (pussy fall out).

ass bang her and when your about to cum flip her over and stick it in her mouth. even if it is a trick she probably won’t ever talk to you again.

That’s right Dan, bring a friend. And remember, you always got a place to stay with me bud.

In response to scrubs question about which ex. this is no it’s not my little trooper. In fact I haven’t seen her in a long time…kinda miss her, that sweet girl:-)

As for Dr.D’s coment (notice I didn’t call you Dr.D-bag:-). You may not have been reading closely enough. I asked her, after having been an arrogant prick all night, “SO do you want me to ask you to come in?” (with a dickish grin none the less). I was just _ucking with her.

Snipeout why not?

Hit it. Take pics and post them too. I wanna see.