T Nation

Concerning Trolls

ive been a lurker for about half a year, and one of the best things about this site is the people of the calibre of the beast awakens,the creepy asian in the nice underwear etc.we all know them.endless sources of amusement.surely by now we know them well enough to NURTURE,instead of shun.surely these dark corners of humanity have more to offer than the initial wierd pictures.i say milk them for all they have, too often have i seen these pinnacles of society driven back under their bridges.

m

I’m going to start a thread titled “Concerning Hobbits”.

I LOVE Hobbitses!

I LOVE Boobies!

Advice for lurkers.

I had a roommate once who was 4’10" and one day I walked in on her shaving her toes.

I said, “You have hairy feet…” and then she got super pissed and kept yelling “Don’t even say it! If you tell anybody, I will f*cking kill you!”

I think she was just pissy because she missed second breakfast.

then isnt this me stopping being a lurker?

You think the trolls are better than the plethora of free articles and all the knowledge available?

I’m more concerned with the underpants gnomes, than I am with trolls.

I take that back, pussy trolls are HUGE concern.

Goldbach’s conjecture is one of the oldest unsolved problems in number theory and in all of mathematics. It states:

Every even integer greater than 2 can be written as the sum of two primes.

Expressing a given even number as a sum of two primes is called a Goldbach partition of the number. For example,

4 = 2 + 2
  6 = 3 + 3
  8 = 3 + 5
10 = 3 + 7 = 5 + 5
12 = 5 + 7
14 = 3 + 11 = 7 + 7
?

In other words, the Goldbach conjecture states that every even number greater than or equal to four is a Goldbach number, a number that can be expressed as the sum of two primes

[quote]Ujjay wrote:
Goldbach’s conjecture is one of the oldest unsolved problems in number theory and in all of mathematics. It states:

Expressing a given even number as a sum of two primes is called a Goldbach partition of the number. For example,

4 = 2 + 2
  6 = 3 + 3
  8 = 3 + 5
10 = 3 + 7 = 5 + 5
12 = 5 + 7
14 = 3 + 11 = 7 + 7
?

In other words, the Goldbach conjecture states that every even number greater than or equal to four is a Goldbach number, a number that can be expressed as the sum of two primes[/quote]

k

[quote]Ujjay wrote:

4 = 2 + 2
  6 = 3 + 3
  8 = 3 + 5
10 = 3 + 7 = 5 + 5
12 = 5 + 7
14 = 3 + 11 = 7 + 7
?

In other words, the Goldbach conjecture states that every even number greater than or equal to four is a Goldbach number, a number that can be expressed as the sum of two primes[/quote]

I was just going to say the same thing.

I bought some hurley shit, and i was hungry so i bought a sundae split. I studied some Makavali while she pushed me and pulled me as i skaz-ed my polish rifle next to wolverine sharpening his claws for marvel girl. I omca’d Darth Vader and she Ujjayed my Djjay and i ate a mango caus i was lost in thought.

[quote]Ujjay wrote:

4 = 2 + 2
  6 = 3 + 3
  8 = 3 + 5
10 = 3 + 7 = 5 + 5
12 = 5 + 7
14 = 3 + 11 = 7 + 7
?

I like you. Wanna be BFF?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m more concerned with the underpants gnomes, than I am with trolls.

I take that back, pussy trolls are HUGE concern.[/quote]

HAHAHA… Pillow-Pants.

[quote]Ujjay wrote:

4 = 2 + 2
  6 = 3 + 3
  8 = 3 + 5
10 = 3 + 7 = 5 + 5
12 = 5 + 7
14 = 3 + 11 = 7 + 7
?

Yeah, but do you dream in ferrets?

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
I had a roommate once who was 4’10" and one day I walked in on her shaving her toes.

I said, “You have hairy feet…” and then she got super pissed and kept yelling “Don’t even say it! If you tell anybody, I will f*cking kill you!”

I think she was just pissy because she missed second breakfast.[/quote]

Should have offered her some elevensies.

It’s only entertainment.