about 3 yrs ago i jacked up my lower back\right hip area when i landed awkwardly from a jump while playing basketball. doc never ran any tests to see what happened but guessed it was a issue with sacroiliac joint. sent me to PT, ok fine i eventually got my squat\DL numbers back up to where they were before.
However, ever since i've noticed several things that seem to be going wrong.
1) i don't think my right glute is firing like it should. it feels like the hamstring is taking all of the punishment (it gets real sore while im lifting, almost like a tearing sensation, while the left leg seems to distribute the load better)
2) the muscle in my upper back that runs along my spine is tighter than shit, all the time.
3) My left VMO is significantly more developed than my right, and my strength and balance in unilateral movements is much better on my left side.
4) i've developed tendonitis in my right knee that i cannot see to get rid of no matter how long of a break i take in activity
5) in a couple pics i've take of myself since, i noticed my spine seems to have a weird curvature to it. (ignore the hanes peeking out and the gaudy shimmer shorts)
anyone have a similar injury\experience? any recommendations?