about 3 yrs ago i jacked up my lower back\right hip area when i landed awkwardly from a jump while playing basketball. doc never ran any tests to see what happened but guessed it was a issue with sacroiliac joint. sent me to PT, ok fine i eventually got my squat\DL numbers back up to where they were before.
However, ever since i’ve noticed several things that seem to be going wrong.
- i don’t think my right glute is firing like it should. it feels like the hamstring is taking all of the punishment (it gets real sore while im lifting, almost like a tearing sensation, while the left leg seems to distribute the load better)
- the muscle in my upper back that runs along my spine is tighter than shit, all the time.
- My left VMO is significantly more developed than my right, and my strength and balance in unilateral movements is much better on my left side.
- i’ve developed tendonitis in my right knee that i cannot see to get rid of no matter how long of a break i take in activity
- in a couple pics i’ve take of myself since, i noticed my spine seems to have a weird curvature to it. (ignore the hanes peeking out and the gaudy shimmer shorts)
anyone have a similar injury\experience? any recommendations?