Concentrated Stupid of Vegetarians

i suppose they want us to chow down on soy and TEH WHOLE GRAINZ instead

RAGE!!!

I’ll have the largest porterhouse you got!

DG

My sister’s a vegetarian.

Her diet mainly consists of faux chicken nuggets and french fries…

The vegetarians are healthier myth is just that, a myth.

Peta = People Eat Tasty Animals.

LOL @ Vermont.

What do you expect from a state full of pot smoking hippies and white kids with dreadlocks?

Every year our office recruits at least one vegetarian. I swear they do this to entertain me.

I think rates for PETA members should be raised because of the increased likelihood of getting their asses kicked by someone that eats meat.

I don’t eat meat and haven’t done for 20 years. I eat fish, though, and all dairy foods. I still want you guys to love me as I am, though! Boohoohoo!

Seriously, though, PETA are wackjobs from what little I know about them. I love a lot of animals, but people should always come first. PETA radicals remind me of the christian fundies who bomb abortion clinics and shit like that. They focus so much on saving the lives of foetuses/animals, that they’re willing to kill people for them. And that’s just not on, kids.

Let’s see if I remember this correctly:

1. Vegetarians eat more soy
  2. Soy partially blocks zink uptake (and veg. food doesnt contain heaploads of zink either)
  3. Zink deficiency leads to a “high”
  4. Vegetarians mistake this “high” for an “enlightenment” or “feeling of healthyness”
  5. Vegetarians make lots of crappy arguments, and feel proud of themselves.

Woo!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I think rates for PETA members should be raised because of the increased likelihood of getting their asses kicked by someone that eats meat.[/quote]

lol

[quote]Badunk wrote:
I don’t eat meat and haven’t done for 20 years. I eat fish, though, and all dairy foods.[/quote]

Pssst. Fish is meat.

When did fish stop counting as meat?

lol and then everybody who goes to mcdonalds should pay more insurance, everybody who drinks alcohol, who smokes, who sleeps less than 10hours, who doesnt at least get 20gramms of fiber each day, who drives faster than 20mph and of course everybody that lives in a bad neighborhood and has a high chance of getting beat up or shot should pay double to triple insurance rates…

f*** you peta! for every friend of mine that turns vegetarian i eat an additional pound of meat per day :slight_smile:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Badunk wrote:
I don’t eat meat and haven’t done for 20 years. I eat fish, though, and all dairy foods.

Pssst. Fish is meat.

[/quote]

LOL exactly.

I never understood this.

“I’m a vegetarian except I eat fish, turkey, and eggs.”

“But I thought you were opposed to eating things that have a face?”

“Well, just those animals where if I look in to their eyes I can tell that they feel.”

“I hate you.”

[quote]jenz wrote:

f*** you peta! for every friend of mine that turns vegetarian i eat an additional pound of meat per day :)[/quote]

x2

Meat is murder.

Tasty, tasty murder.

“Due to studies suggesting vegetarians have stronger immune systems and are 40% less likely to get cancer…”

don’t forget smaller brains
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24336544-23272,00.html

…and all the other problems implicit in diets low in zinc, calcium, iron, vitamin D, and B-12

Well, we human beings differentiate between dead animals from the sea and dead animals from terra firma, which is why they are called fish and meat and not just meat. So when I say ‘fish’, I’m putting faith in your ability to tell the difference between the two.

[quote]Badunk wrote:
Well, we human beings differentiate between dead animals from the sea and dead animals from terra firma, which is why they are called fish and meat and not just meat. So when I say ‘fish’, I’m putting faith in your ability to tell the difference between the two.[/quote]

So… Your sticking with the fish isn’t meat story?

[quote]Badunk wrote:
Well, we human beings differentiate between dead animals from the sea and dead animals from terra firma, which is why they are called fish and meat and not just meat.[/quote]

Bbbbut…fish…is…meat…

So, how much dolphin and whale ya been eatin’ there, Neptune?