Concealed Carry and the Law

"I just took the concealed carry class today, and if there was any support for Obama, no one in the class was bold enough to express it. Of course, this was a group of gun toting and soon to be gun toting Texans and cops, but it was decidedly anti-Obama. They were particularly riled about something I have heard absolutely nothing about in our joke “news” media.

Obama apparently sent the ATF down to the border states in vast numbers to check on people who’d recently bought guns. From this one little store where the class was being held, they grabbed names and addresses and went around asking several people if they could see the guns they bought.

The gun store owner was upset because his customers were calling and asking why he’d sent the ATF to their house â?? and telling him that they weren’t going to buy any more guns from him. One of the guys in the class had two ATF agents show up and his door and refused to let them see his guns or come in his house without a warrant â?? and they left.

The guy who was most pissed off â?? about the ATF visit his wife got while he was at work â?? was the cop fingerprinting us for our carry permits. He had been working security at the federal court and had just seen two cases of gang bangers stealing large quantities of guns â?? one from a home invasion of a judge’s house, and the other from driving a truck into a gun store â?? and he was wanting to know why the ATF was spending time at his house asking about his legal guns.

Several people expressed the thought that they weren’t yet coming around asking to see what medications they had in their medicine cabinets and if they had to proper prescriptions."

It does not surprise me. Such are the Communist ways. We need for Glenn Beck to know about this.

This is disturbing.

So, Obama sent the agents on a personal mission without backing them up with warrants? Sounds just like Stalin.

It boils down to easy picking. The gun stores have a list, the ATP goes in and commandeers it with a little “arm twisting”. A tad Naziesque or Stalinesque to my liking.

BG