You would be better off using Excel and then copying and pasting into Word.
To do what you asked:
You will need a set of Microsoft Office CDs. If you have misplaced yours, try the campus helpdesk, they may want you to take the PC there.
When you click Object on the Insert menu, neither Microsoft Equation 3.0 nor MS Organization Chart 2.0 appears on the Create New tab.
Some Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) applications, like Microsoft Equation 3.0 and MS Organization Chart 2.0, do not appear on the menu when the program is set to install on first use.
Run Setup to install either Microsoft Equation 3.0 or MS Organization Chart 2.0, using the following steps:
- Quit Microsoft Word and all other Microsoft Office applications.
- On the Windows Start menu, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Install/Uninstall tab, click to select Microsoft Word 2000 (Microsoft Office 2000) and click Add/Remove.
- Click Add or Remove Features.
- Click to expand Office Tools.
- Click either Equation Editor or Organization Chart and select Run from My Computer.
- Click Update Now.