Compounds to Add to My Current Protocol?

Not much. Why, are you considering it?

Something I might try at least for a while in future. A lot of guys report better mood on it. Still only researching, not planned to do anything.

I see, donā€™t see the point in it. Mild androgen, mild anabolic. Doesnā€™t convert to estrogen, so maybe the, however slight, boost in those effects without the corresponding E2 increase helps moods. Iā€™ve never used it. I know some who have and do, but it is stacked with other items.

But im just learning how to do this forum stuff and took me 2 weeks to even figure this out lol , i was off the hook with it and wasnt really going anywhere so figured Iā€™d slow it down a bit and was hoping lowering the dose over a longer period of time would help me keep most of the gains when i come off providing the dose is lower then my trt if that makes sense? I dont no how to find the pharma section or if you could tag me in it at all but i appreciate any help

I dont expect wonders from it and I will take it more for the optimization and well being purposes, but if it gives a little edge in the gym it will be a bonus.

What Im concerned with is the long term safety. My lipids are not great and not terrible, my HDL is a bit suboptimal.

From the other hand I know many doctors in Netherlands prescribe it as a part of TRT protocols. Ive read it reduces estrogen and SHBG.

We used to check liver function tests and lipids towards the end of a cycle or within a week of going off cycle. Then, about four to eight weeks later, weā€™d look at them again to monitor improvement after going off.

You could check your labs (LFTs and lipids) every couple months. If your lipids get jacked or if your liver enzymes elevate, go off for a couple of months and re-check to see if or how they recovered.

I also heard that continuous DHT derivatives use like proviron, masteron and primo can cause some dessentization of androgen receptors and basically these compounds stop working in terms of boosting libido, mood and energy.

What do you think about it?

I can get easily any of them from high quality, but as I know proviron is the safest, right?

I only used primobolin, and not much. It was expensive and hard to come by (therefore it must be real good, right?) so I cannot say I used it enough to give a fair assessment. I do know some who have used the others, but not long term.

1 Like

Safestā€¦ yes proviron. I ran low dose proviron and didnā€™t notice much. Mast definitely had a libido and mood boost. Canā€™t comment on Primo but I hear you need to run a decent dose to notice it.

1 Like