Compound Pharmacy

I recently recieved a bottle of Test-E from a compounding pharmacy. Does anyone know what (compounding) this means. It doesn’t seem as strong as other gear and it didn’t occur to me to ask if it was legal or not.
Thanks…

[quote]bateman7325 wrote:
I recently received a bottle of Test-E from a compounding pharmacy. Does anyone know what (compounding) this means. It doesn’t seem as strong as other gear and it didn’t occur to me to ask if it was legal or not.
Thanks…[/quote]

It is legal for a compounding pharmacy to make any drug for a prescription using FDA approved ingredients. These products are typically cheaper than from a drug company. The product can have mixtures and individualized dosing that you cannot get otherwise.

The compound pharmacy creates what the doctor orders. Many drug companies are trying to shut down this competition as they cannot produce anything new without going through the FDA approval processes. Some of those drug companies want to limit your ability to purchase many natural remedies as they want you ‘drug dependant’ on them.

Thanks for the info on this…