T Nation

Compound Help to Add onto TRT

Hey there guys, I am 28 y/o, I have been on TRT since I was 22, I was born with a genetic disorder that reduces the amount of testosterone my body can produce and because of this my only solution was TRT.

Besides that I have been working out since I was 16, I am pretty sure I have reached my natural potential and my TRT dosage has not really helped me much besides giving me some increased stamina.

I would like to introduce a non-harsh compound gradually , my main goals is to go under my body fat to get leaner while maintaining or increasing strength, what would you guys recommend?

If you have been working out for 12 years and been on trt for 6 years you should be at a bodyfat where you should be using a new compound to further bulk.

Anabolic steroids aren’t weight loss drugs. Your trt dose with a better diet is all you need to get leaner.

The only one I can think of that is not an injectable is Proviron and it will do exactly what you want. The strength boost might not be huge but it will harden and help burn fat.

Just a heads up, I emailed you.

1 Like