Complimenting a girl

Girls, help out here please, and guys too. What is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said - in a romantic context, in your life?

To a strange girl in a bar: “Uh, excuse me, do you fuck?” (I didn’t really do that, I’m just being funny)

I was told once: Veljko, it would be an honor to have your children. It was really sweet.

Once a guy told me that I was an angel who fell from heaven. And that I was beautiful on the inside and out. It was really nice, made me feel good about myself. But then he was a prick, so it just shows me how much guys really give a shit…I hate guys.

“nice shoes…wanna fuck?”

Paper or plastic?

“Oh god, oh God, put two fingers in each.”

You’re kinda pretty for a fat chick.

For it to be really romantic it has to be honest and from the heart. That leaves you with two choices a)come up with something honest and from the heart b)read up on it, memorize things that worked for other guys, and take acting classes so your delivery comes off as honest and from the heart.

Always compliment the way they look but put it together. Really take a look at her, what she is wearing, how she carries herself, etc and base the compliment on her entire person. Describe to her exactly what you like about her. Be specific. The only way to do this properly is to be honest. Its not the most romantic thing you can say… those things are only one of a kind. But, if its for real and intelligently put, she’ll melt.

Nice legs, what time do they open?

Jay, you’ve just made the official list of people on the forum whom I find funny.

MBE: “Like they give a shit about your little list. Since 1978.”

-Eric

While going down on the girl you are with tell her that she doesn’t smell half as bad as you thought she would.

the sweetest thing anyones said to me is “are you on steroids?” i guess it was sweet cause i wasnt on em blush

I’m pretty partial to “NICE ASS!”. :-))))

“I know we just met, but can I measure it?”

I’ll bet you hear that a lot!

Was that before or after you gave her a collection of your bodily fluids in several separate jars?

“I like your ass. Can I wear it as a hat?”

OR, (and this one was actually tried out by a friend of mine at a bar once on a dare), “Hey, baby, mind if I – take off my pants?” (She told him, jokingly, to feel free, so he actually took off his pants, folded them up, put them on the barstool, and stood there at the bar in his boxers, chatting her up).

my personal favorite is, “are you drunk and vulnerable yet?” when she says NO, say, “Okay, I’ll be back in an hour”.