< Complete Noob

I’m gonna go ahead and say that either your training duration or your supp usage is bs.

Great transformation. That’s a lot of muscle and definition for such a short time period. Get right with your diet, and you’ll be an absolute monster.

Just as a general observation, any time someone goes out of their way to say “all natural” without being asked or whatnot, I would probably be skeptical if I cared one way or the other about it.

I agree with every one you look really good for the amount of time you’ve been training. I think that you need to bring up your bicep peeks and get more mass in your triceps. I think that would make a big difference. Obviously it all just takes time though. Good job keep it up.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
Just as a general observation, any time someone goes out of their way to say “all natural” without being asked or whatnot, I would probably be skeptical if I cared one way or the other about it.[/quote]

The sticky for this forum actually specifically mentions that all posters should post whether they are natural or not.

I also wanted to mention to anyone questioning whether this guy is being honest, don’t forget that some of the most successful bodybuilders that have posted on this site have been called liars. See Brandon Curry and Aaron Clark. It’s real easy to look stupid on here if you assume that anyone who seems to have awesome genetics is just full of shit.

All that being said, OP you look ridiculous for your training history/lack of AAS. Congrats on the progress, hope you keep up the good work!