T Nation

Complete Layer System Program

I haven’t been able to keep up with following Coach Thib’s new layer system lately. Have I missed an announcement of when the full program is coming?

[quote]jedalger wrote:
I haven’t been able to keep up with following Coach Thib’s new layer system lately. Have I missed an announcement of when the full program is coming?

[/quote]

No announcement has been made yet, but I’m sure he will chime in with his response as well.

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:

[quote]jedalger wrote:

[/quote]

No announcement has been made yet, but I’m sure he will chime in with his response as well.[/quote]
Tuyna With all the layer’s we have now and what CT has been spilling today I think if he released the full program my head would explode haha.

It doesn’t seem to me that the layering system is even a system at all, but rather a methodology that can be tweaked here and there to suit a particular goal or athlete. It’s a way to incorporate different intensity levels within 85-100% of someone’s 1, 2 and 3RM range with the primary lifts, the ones that build the most power along with the size that pretty much everyone is looking for. That power look that actually produces legitimate power and speed as well.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
It doesn’t seem to me that the layering system is even a system at all, but rather a methodology that can be tweaked here and there to suit a particular goal or athlete. It’s a way to incorporate different intensity levels within 85-100% of someone’s 1, 2 and 3RM range with the primary lifts, the ones that build the most power along with the size that pretty much everyone is looking for. That power look that actually produces legitimate power and speed as well.[/quote]

Amen!