Complete Idiot's Guide to Deadlifting

Im still not sure of what I just saw?
WTF rack thingy is that?
the bar bent! Is it just me or where they using a standard bar?
I bet they tell everyone, nah juggernaught is hella strong he can lift like 500 lbs!

if spinal erectors could cry, lmao!

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
Yeah, I have seen this before. Couple things.

1. Could they have come up with gayer nicknames for each other.

2. “Nightwalker” has the most effiminite response to missing his attempt I have ever seen. The way he balls up his fists like that and stomps off like a little girl says it all. I am surprised he didn’t break his wrist when he hit the padded wall.

3. It is freaking hilarious how “Nightwalker” helps “Juggernaut” walk it back into the rack after his grueling attempt. Why they are using this rack is beyond me. It looks like it could tople over on them at any given moment.

4. I was almost positive they were going to swap spit after that embrace. I cringed.

What a couple of dorks. [/quote]

LMAO!

I’m sure I’m not the only one who always wears shoes for any standing lift.

[quote]Scott aka Rice wrote:

If spinal erectors could cry…[/quote]

Why? I bet they were pumped up with nutrient rich blood after those lifts.

It’s on YouTube now, looks like they will be famous.

[quote]Reef wrote:
I think these guys are graduates of Deisel Weasle’s training academy.[/quote]

LMAO.

well, I guess the title of the thread is “Complete Idiot’s Guide to Deadlifting.”

If I had never heard of deadlift i would have an idea of the basic movement. Right?

That and your boy Juggernaut is a badass.

Tools in a shed.

The homo in the Huck Finn pants and body singlet couldn’t punch a hole through a wet paper bag.

[quote]duke wrote:
Tools in a shed.

The homo in the Huck Finn pants and body singlet couldn’t punch a hole through a wet paper bag.[/quote]

HA!
this one got me rollin