Complete Idiot's Guide to Deadlifting

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8927030966121473499&q=deadlift&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7744591772793694017&q=deadlift&hl=en

I think these guys are graduates of Deisel Weasle’s training academy.

Finally! Its about time someone showed me the RIGHT way to deadlift. I could have gotten seriously injured.

LMAO - who pulls in cut off jeans and who starts the deads with a negative? That was a great

I couldn’t tell if the first guy was trying to hump the bar or if he was actually going to try n lift it.

You mean I been doing it wrong?

He’s bouncing it and not even making the lift with a belt and straps. I like the “angry” punch “juggernaut” gives the bag after he fails the second time.

what a bunch of tools!

Haha,

My first impression on the first video was “Why the fuck is it on a rack?”

I think I hurt my back just watching the second vid.

[quote]EnTransit wrote:
Haha,

My first impression on the first video was “Why the fuck is it on a rack?”

[/quote]

yeah that shit was hilarious!

…and I though I had seen it all.

gotta love the pansy punch to the bag after the failed “attempt.”

If spinal erectors could cry…

funny stuff

“458 lbs on the bar”

Does that mean a total of 458 or 503? And how do you get 458 with spring clamps?

The second one’s been on here before, pretty sure it’s a joke. I hope.

Is see lower back pain in their near future. My back hurts just watching it…

yea the second one is old, but the first one is new. these guys are retarded.

I think this is the original post for the first vid:

hardcorebodybuilding.net/smf/index.php?topic=5862.0

I think there is one guy telling them not to bounce the bar and walk with it, but reading the other posts made my brain hurt…

• POC

[quote]nptitim wrote:
LMAO - who pulls in cut off jeans and who starts the deads with a negative? That was a great[/quote]

I wear denim shorts. Actualy, the ones I’m wearing in my avatar. They give a little supppotr in the bottom of a squat.

The deads from a negative though? Looks more like a rack pull and a bounce.

Now If I could just get a lot fatter, I could fail with a lot more weight. If I could just fail at 458, I’m pretty sure I could fail at 600.

[quote]nptitim wrote:
LMAO - who pulls in cut off jeans and who starts the deads with a negative? That was a great[/quote]

Isn’t that a Waterbury Walk?

Yeah, I have seen this before. Couple things.

1. Could they have come up with gayer nicknames for each other.

2. “Nightwalker” has the most effiminite response to missing his attempt I have ever seen. The way he balls up his fists like that and stomps off like a little girl says it all. I am surprised he didn’t break his wrist when he hit the padded wall.

3. It is freaking hilarious how “Nightwalker” helps “Juggernaut” walk it back into the rack after his grueling attempt. Why they are using this rack is beyond me. It looks like it could tople over on them at any given moment.

4. I was almost positive they were going to swap spit after that embrace. I cringed.

What a couple of dorks.