Complete Back Development

Me too, maybe one of those “how do you train?” Threads is needed! If @RT_Nomad has the time to that is.

2 Likes

Damn Dude, looking good!

Tapered and faded!

1 Like

We posting back pics now?

Mostly deadlifts, and chin / pull-ups, with some rows. Like @mr.v3lv3t not great lighting, and BF was a bit higher here. I do think I got some back size though.

4 Likes

Haha, I just think it tends to be helpful to see the results of posters when they offer up their thoughts.

3 Likes

this is what im talking about! good middle section thickness. 2 nice baguettes in the middle. . lats going down. though hard to see side thickness.

I do prefer lats that have a fanned out look at the edge then a linear line. I like the wide, then it tucking in, into the side torso part then down to waist.

looking good. a bit more traps maybe but overall stellar!

That is some serious weight for a bent over row for 8 reps, especially since you say you were not setting the bar down between reps, and were not doing the high incline Yates row. In your other thread on general training, you allow that you have better than average genetics for muscle building. Given some of the weights mentioned here, no question about that…

Haha thanks dude. Still a long ways to go before I’m satisfied but it’s getting there.

Is that a Spud wrench tattoo ?