Complaints Against BSN

www.supplementpolice.com/9898.pdf

www.supplementpolice.com/Complaint.pdf

www.supplementpolice.com/9898.pdf

bastards, i hope they go broke.

What the hell? I thought NO-explode was the best! Frankly, I’m shocked.

Absolute Scum.

No-Xplode is becoming quite popular at my gym, gonna print this off to show them.

Hold on guys. You’re telling me that a supplement company is making false claims about the potency and effectiveness of it’s products? My world is crumbling around me.

This is why I buy Biotest. Companies that put enough money into marketing to run multi-page full color advertisements in every muscle mag on the market aren’t spending enough money manufacturing their supplements.

old news, but thanks for the refresher post.

there’s been a lot of talk lately about NO Xplode

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
old news, but thanks for the refresher post.

there’s been a lot of talk lately about NO Xplode[/quote]

It seems to be getting more popular over here for some reason.

Well, quite frankly I wasn’t expecting this.

/sarcasm

No-Xplode is the epitome of the best the weightlifting supplement industry has to offer. It is just that GOOD!

:slight_smile:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Well, quite frankly I wasn’t expecting this.

/sarcasm[/quote]

Really you were expecting their creatine to contain no creatine?

[quote]plateau wrote:
Really you were expecting their creatine to contain no creatine?[/quote]

It more the whole CEM3 bullshit they were spouting. Yeah, after years of research, a supplement company that uses NO as a selling tactic is going to find the next creatine.

(rolls eyes)

I’ve never had any respect for BSN. Even a retard could see how over-hyped their products are. Which is why I lol at anyone who thinks “NO-Xplode” or “Nitrix” will get them “swole”.

The hilarious part is the morons on BB.com who actually read about this and said “Oh, well… I guess I’ll keep using the products… because I think it’s been working for me”.

But I give credit where it is due. Their marketing is VERY good.

Can this thread get stickied so we don’t have to see all these threads on NO supplements?

It looks like the case was filed in '07, so there should be some kind of settlement or resolution pretty soon. Anyone who has bought any of there stuff that supposedly had “CEM” in it is part of the class action and might end up getting a check if there is a settlement. It may not be a big check, but if you bought some of that stuff, you should pay attention to this one.