Competition Prep and Cycle Log

This was my first time using Primo, I cant say I’m extremely impressed. It was smooth and side effect free, but I feel it was very mild and not cost effective. In the future I may use it at around 600mg with other AAS.

I’m sorry I dont have any experience with it during TRT, I did consider it too but I think at low doses it wouldn’t be of any benefit.

SB

Was it pharm grade or UGL primo. Some people rave about pharm grade primo. I personally (despite having never used it) don’t see anything special about it aside from the fact it’s relatively mild on visible sides.

• it’s expensive
  • harsh on lipids
  • mg for mg a weaker anabolic than straight test
  • often faked/counterfieted

I don’t see what’s so amazing about it. Aside from its ability to stimulate lipolysis to a relatively greater degree than many other AAS.

1 Like

It was UG but I trust the source so I know it was legit.

You’re right, the only reason I used it was because of the low sides (mainly mental side effects). I could achieve the same if not more by using test at higher amounts but I just dont want to mess about with E2 control and the mental sides effects from test, plus the bloat.

My next blast will probably include EQ, low test, masteron and GH with a Tbol or Var kickstart.

The best results I ever had was on low dose test and high dose anavar, anavar is good shit, just kills your libido. But for me, a low libido is beneficial, it allows me to focus on my goals and other endeavours and not have sex on my mind 24/7.

SB

My reasoning was the same as Singh, low mental sides and no E2 issues. I was thinking of running 300mg/week for 10-12 weeks. I did not know it was harsh on lipids… I want to avoid that.

To be fair if I didnt see a whole lot at 800mg, you probably wont see much at 300mg.

SB