Comparable to No-Xplode

I keep hearing about the superior quality of Biotest products. I’ve been taking this No-Xplode for about a month now, and I like it, but I was wondering if Biotest has a product that is similar to this?

Please don’t think this is an attempt to advertise for a competitor. I’ve been impressed by t-nation and would like to support their products, so if there is a product that is comparable I would definately change over.

Much thanks

[quote]celibrate2047 wrote:
I keep hearing about the superior quality of Biotest products. I’ve been taking this No-Xplode for about a month now and I like it, but I was wondering if Biotest has a product that is similar to this?

Please don’t think this is an attempt to advertise for a competitor. I’ve been impressed by t-nation and would like to support their products, so if there is a product that is comparable I would definately change over.

Much thanks[/quote]

I think that Creatine + PowerDrive would be your best bet.

You should look up these nitrogen compounds on this site-- I seem to remember them getting not-so-hot reviews. What are your goals anyway?

RIT Jared

My goals are

1. Strength
  2. Explosive power
  3. Mass

Isn’t that an NO2 supplement? If so, read the Naked Truth article on this site about it. The condensed version: it sucks.