Company Whore

So this is where all the Flameout went.

You must have bought some of those products years ago (Myostat, Methoxy-7 liquid, MD6, T2) and still haven’t used them. I am curious why that is. Oh, and if you don’t plan to use the MAG-10 before it expires I could help you out with that. :slight_smile:

As a lady, I’ll say “pretty please”!

Wink Wink–or as they called me in college…‘blink blink’! :slight_smile:

You can always send your overflow my way.

so where at in arkansas are you, hehehehe :slight_smile:

[quote]terribleivan wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Why do you buy so much at one time? Stockpile? You should keep some of it in a bunker in case the Russians attack.

LOL - how much MAG-10 do you think he should take at that time?[/quote]

Haha.

[quote]maryjane wrote:

[/quote]

I’d say the best way to get supplements from him for free would be to post some revealing pictures in this thread.

That goes for any over T-Vixen as well.

Remember, this is your best chance at getting free supplements from someone who has a large surplus.

THIS IS FOR YOUR BENEFIT ONLY!

I’m only thinking of you, ladies.

Now get to posting!

[quote]starkdog wrote:
Whoa!!! Interesting responses. For those of you wondering, I didn’t post this to brag about what I have, and shit in your frying pan. I thought it was interesting how some supplements have evolved over the past couple of years, and well, I had some leftovers.

I have learned that swallowing a bunch of pills and powders will do nothing without a dialed in diet, and exercise system. I do admit, that at times, I had the most expensive urine in the world. I am also interested in how supplements work, and their effects, so I managed to get a bottle of this and that every now and then.

Now that I am on my own, I stockpiled on Metabolic Drive and a few other goodies for convenience. Presently, I am in the process of cutting via Cheater’s Diet 2. All that I am using now is Flameout, HRX, Metabolic Drive, BCAA tablets, and Surge. I really need to update my profile, as my numbers fluctuate.

Finally, I had posted this as a reminder to TC and Tim that there are LOYAL customers out there. I see too many posts out there regarding brands x,y,and z, and how to make “poor-man’s” Surge, protein, etc. We have an incredible resource here, and I like to credit them. -Starkdog [/quote]

I’m not knocking. That’s just quite a stockpile. I just personally would’ve used what I needed before buying more.

It is also sort of annoying, I have to say, when people buy in mass quantities that will take them a tremendous amount of time to go through, causing things to go out of stock and forcing the rest of us to have to wait to buy them when we have use for them immediately. I think there should be a max limit on the # of an item someone can purchase at one time…

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
maryjane wrote:

I’d say the best way to get supplements from him for free would be to post some revealing pictures in this thread.

That goes for any over T-Vixen as well.

Remember, this is your best chance at getting free supplements from someone who has a large surplus.

THIS IS FOR YOUR BENEFIT ONLY!

I’m only thinking of you, ladies.

Now get to posting![/quote]

hmmmm…damn, i left my catholic school girl uniform at my friend’s house this weekend! :frowning:

[quote]maryjane wrote:
hmmmm…damn, i left my catholic school girl uniform at my friend’s house this weekend! :frowning: [/quote]

Thats fine MJ, I know you might not believe this, but we wouldnt care if you werent wearing anything at all. Might even help with the free stuff!

Again, this info is only for your benefit!

[quote]helga wrote:
maryjane wrote:
hmmmm…damn, i left my catholic school girl uniform at my friend’s house this weekend! :frowning:

Thats fine MJ, I know you might not believe this, but we wouldnt care if you werent wearing anything at all. Might even help with the free stuff!

Again, this info is only for your benefit![/quote]

If he has a shit load of MAG-10 I may be able to “get” these pics you are talking about.

Hahahaha, you guys and gals crack me up. I hate to say this, but I’m not giving up the MAG-10 or 4-AD-EC. As for whording supplements, I don’t do that to deplete the store. What is pictured is from MANY purchases made throughout the past few years. I too, hate the people who buy 10,000 cases of an item, just to say they have it, yet leaving the shelves empty for those who want and need said item.

Maryjane, IM me with what you are looking for, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find that Catholic school girl outfit and send pics!!! That is, if Bigragoo dosen’t mind? -Starkdog

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
helga wrote:
maryjane wrote:

Again, this info is only for your benefit!

If he has a shit load of MAG-10 I may be able to “get” these pics you are talking about.[/quote]

PM some to me and I will see if I can organise some MAG-10 for you.

Keep in mind that I have never seen it and it was always illegal in my country but for some photos I will see what I can do.

[quote]starkdog wrote:
Hahahaha, you guys and gals crack me up. I hate to say this, but I’m not giving up the MAG-10 or 4-AD-EC. As for whording supplements, I don’t do that to deplete the store. What is pictured is from MANY purchases made throughout the past few years. I too, hate the people who buy 10,000 cases of an item, just to say they have it, yet leaving the shelves empty for those who want and need said item.

Maryjane, IM me with what you are looking for, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find that Catholic school girl outfit and send pics!!! That is, if Bigragoo dosen’t mind? -Starkdog[/quote]

Damn it, you could have at least waited to see what might come of it.
We even had an insider to help out with some pics!
:wink:

Makes me wish I had taken pictures of my skinnydipping adventures Saturday night! :slight_smile:

[quote]maryjane wrote:
Makes me wish I had taken pictures of my skinnydipping adventures Saturday night! :)[/quote]

Me too. What a night!!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:
Makes me wish I had taken pictures of my skinnydipping adventures Saturday night! :slight_smile:

Me too. What a night!![/quote]

Don’t worry… I have them.

[quote]starkdog wrote:
Yes, I admit it, I am a Biotest junkie. Amongst my arsenal are:

10 tubs of Metabolic Drive Protein
3 tubs of Metabolic Drive!
2 tubs of Classic Grow! MRP
3 tubs of Surge
6 bottles of 4-AD-EC
6 bottles of MAG-10
1 ancient bottle of Methoxy-7 (when it was liquid)
2 bottles of the new BCAAs
4 bottles of Flameout
7 bottles of Carbolin 19
4 bottles of TRIBEX Gold
2 Bottles of Spike
2 bottles of Alpha Male
3 bottles of MD6, 1 has Norephedrine- yipee!!!
3 bottles of T2-Pro
2 bottles of T2
3 bottles of Myostat CSP3
1 bottle of Redkat
2 bottles of original HOT-ROX
3 bottles of Maximum Strength HOT-ROX
2 bottles of HOT-ROX Extreme
2 cases of Metabolic Drive Bars

Even with all of this, I still plan to order and use more goodies. It is really cool to see how Biotest has evolved in the past several years. I am really excited to see where Biotest is 5-10 years from now. -Starkdog
[/quote]

Ok, now post up some pics. of yourself.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:

Me too. What a night!!

Don’t worry… I have them.[/quote]

Hell, then send them to me. I missed a shit load of pic oppertunities whilst in the pool

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:

Me too. What a night!!

Don’t worry… I have them.

Hell, then send them to me. I missed a shit load of pic oppertunities whilst in the pool[/quote]

Send them to me as well.

Hell, why not just start a ‘MJ and BIG naked in a pool’ thread. It may challenge the ass thread for superiority!