T Nation

Commonwealth Champs, Anyone?

[quote]powerliftingjake wrote:
and im sure u do lift mroe then me lol u way what like 280lbs i weigh 165 see the difference [/quote]

The difference is that he could compose a sentence.

get over how people wright stuff

get over how people wright stuff[/quote]

Dude, how old are you?

im 17 why

How much can you deadlift?

212.5kgs at 75kgs

How much do you weigh?

why do you keep asking people what they think of your lifts for your age. youve been lifting for awhile and done some competitions, im sure you have an idea where your lifts are for your age

i do but i want to know what other people think im trying to get more ideas of what to do

Lift more weight.

well thats what i do lol

ok then sorry for wasting every ones time im just trying to find out what people think sorry if every one thinks im weak how many people lift what i do and at this age not many thanks for nothing[/quote]

i lift more than you and im 17

well what weight class are u in.

well what weight class are u in.[/quote]

198, as of now i’ve been gaining weight and weigh in at about 215

at the moment im weighing in about 165 maybe a bit less what are ur best lifts and what fed u lift in

at the moment im weighing in about 165 maybe a bit less what are ur best lifts and what fed u lift in[/quote]

currently im torn between bodybuilding and powerlifting but I love lifting heavy weight. I haven’t competed in either of the two but my best lifts are 325 (147.73kg) Bench, 505 (230kg) Deadlift as of last week :), and the squat Im not sure but my 10RM is 315. Legs are my weak point, i started seriously training squats and dead in April 2007, prior to that I was following the traditional begginers style training chest and biceps lol. Also my lifts are all raw, squat and deads with a belt.

thats not bad at all lol my best lifts raw with just a belt are 155kg squat 130kg bench and 205 maybe a bit more deadlift next week end im going to the commonwealth champz in new zealand so that will be good

thats not bad at all lol my best lifts raw with just a belt are 155kg squat 130kg bench and 205 maybe a bit more deadlift next week end im going to the commonwealth champz in new zealand so that will be good [/quote]

well good luck w/ competition

thank u to with what ever u decide to do

dude if you keep posting like this people are going to keep taking the piss out of you. When you post your totals you should post your raw total’s as well. most people are only intrested in raw lifts. I would be more intrested in your raw lifts.