T Nation

Commonwealth Champs, Anyone?

how many people on here do powerlifing in the IPF just wondering if any one on here is going to the commonwealth champs in new zealand i am im going in the under 18 75kg class.

this is me deadlifting the national record:206.5 then i did 212.5 when i was 16.

i want to do a 185kg squat bench press 143.5kgs for an under 18 national bench press record and deadlift 232.5 for a national ocean deadlift record in the 75kg class.

thanx post what u thiunk im 17

I wish I could afford to go!

Malinda

oh realy to bad ur not in the commonwealth do u powerlift

[quote]powerliftingjake wrote:
oh realy to bad ur not in the commonwealth do u powerlift[/quote]

Yes… I took part in the Master’s Worlds beginning of October…

Malinda

what did u lift and what do u think of mine im 17

[quote]powerliftingjake wrote:
what did u lift and what do u think of mine im 17 [/quote]

RULES FOR GETTING ATTENTION:

1, Shove what you did in everyones face.

2, if no one responds post again saying something that dosent matter to get the post back up to the top of the page so more people will see it.

[quote]i want to do a 185kg squat bench press 143.5kgs for an under 18 national bench press record and deadlift 232.5 for a national ocean deadlift record in the 75kg class.
thanx post what u thiunk im 17[/quote]

2, Pretend the thread isnt about showing off, its about
asking if people compete in the same federation as you.

3, Remind people your 17 30 times so they can realy understand how bad ass you are.

[quote]what do u think of mine im 17
thanx post what u thiunk im 17[/quote]

4, When all else fails, ask for compliments.

Im sorry I couldnt help my self.

thats ok man thanx for the help lol

what people think of my lifting im only 17

[quote]powerliftingjake wrote:
what people think of my lifting im only 17 [/quote]

I think the PM that you send me where you quoted your lifts and then went on to ask me what I lifted was completely unneccessary.

[quote]powerliftingjake wrote:
thats ok man thanx for the help lol [/quote]

I feel like a basterd now…

[quote]Hanley wrote:
powerliftingjake wrote:
what people think of my lifting im only 17

I think the PM that you send me where you quoted your lifts and then went on to ask me what I lifted was completely unneccessary.[/quote]

This has to be a joke…

Your lifts are ok man, I dont know how to judge kids my age because I dont know anyone personaly who actualy does deadlifts and squats other than once every couple of months for fun.

I know alot of kids who deadlifted 315 thier first try and a couple who got 365 thier first try. One who can pull 455ish with only doing leg press and machine rows from time to time and he is 188 and just turned 17.

My brother hit 525 at 17 without realy doing deadlifts at all and almost never squated. Dosent even do leg press or anything realy.

Not sure where to place you, but I give you props for doing deadlifts. If I was you I would just shoot for the over all highest deadlift for your age group and call it a day.

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
Hanley wrote:
powerliftingjake wrote:
what people think of my lifting im only 17

I think the PM that you send me where you quoted your lifts and then went on to ask me what I lifted was completely unneccessary.

This has to be a joke…

[/quote]

Sadly, it’s not. If I wasn’t the one who had got the message I probably wouldn’t have believe it either.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Uber N3wb wrote:
Hanley wrote:
powerliftingjake wrote:
what people think of my lifting im only 17

I think the PM that you send me where you quoted your lifts and then went on to ask me what I lifted was completely unneccessary.

This has to be a joke…

Sadly, it’s not. If I wasn’t the one who had got the message I probably wouldn’t have believe it either.[/quote]

…wow

[quote]powerliftingjake wrote:
what people think of my lifting im only 17 [/quote]

I think you’re an immature attention whore.

The 16-17 year old 75kg class deadlift record in my country is 262.5kg. I’ll give you a compliment once you total elite and your posts are composed in proper English.

ok then sorry for wasting every ones time im just trying to find out what people think sorry if every one thinks im weak how many people lift what i do and at this age not many thanks for nothing

Nice lifts. How old are you?

[quote]powerliftingjake wrote:
ok then sorry for wasting every ones time im just trying to find out what people think sorry if every one thinks im weak how many people lift what i do and at this age not many thanks for nothing[/quote]

I lift more than you, Im prety sure alot of people your age would lift more than you if they trained with me.

But again I cant say because I dont know anyone who realy does squats or deadlifts. And the people I see who do them on the internet who actualy try to move more weight weekly will lift more weight than you to, given the same time to train of course.

im sure they cant iv been out of lifting for a while becasue of a back injury that put me out for 8 months but thats ok what people think of my bench 137.5 raw

and im sure u do lift mroe then me lol u way what like 280lbs i weigh 165 see the difference