Comments/Suggestions on Routine?

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, and this is also my first time on the T-Nation forum. (To be honest, I didn’t want to spend an hour reading that the long instructions page.)

I guess I should introduce myself a little. I am 17 years old and in highschool. I have more than enough time everyday to get my workouts in so that isn’t a problem. I’ve recently gotten into bodybuilding and I wanted to create a routine to follow for maybe the next 2 months or so. Anyways, here it is:

Monday- Legs
Tuesday- Shoulders/Traps
Wednesday- Arms
Thursday- Legs
Friday- Back
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- Chest

I’ve heard (especially on this site) that less is better, but I figured that was more towards people who have been in the bodybuilding game for a long time. I feel fine each day and don’t feel like I have to take it any easier on any given day. Of course, I’m no expert. That being said, any and all CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would be appreciated. Note: I do have an athletic background, so I’m not a complete noob when it comes to working out.

How are your lifts on the big basics? By recently getting into bodybuilding, what were you doing before?