Comments Please

[quote]naughtybox wrote:
I hope this post is a joke.[/quote]

Doesn’t look like a joke to me. Looks like a genuine post from a confused kid, posted in the beginner’s section.

This is the “Are You A Beginner II” thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

Go and read it.

8kgs in 8 months of training is kinda shitty, considering that your body is still growing, and that those 8 months were your first months of weightlifting.

Also, if you’re a vegetarian, you should reconsider that.

well yea i just started training 8 months ago and took alot of supplements but i gained weight latly and i am more defined but i cant gain any mass at all

[quote]dhav wrote:
well yea i just started training 8 months ago and took alot of supplements but i gained weight latly and i am more defined but i cant gain any mass at all[/quote]

Ofcourse you can gain mass. Everyone can. Don’t ever say otherwise. That attitude isn’t good.
Eat much more if you ain’t gaining weight.

Yea, you have a shape. I believe it’s called hourglass. Just like my sister. Congratulations, you have the body of a 12 year old girl.

Don’t mean to sound like a jerk, but you honestly are telling me that you couldn’t figure that out on your own? (ok maybe I did mean to sound like a jerk … my bad)

[quote]dhav wrote:
well i can have all kinds of milk and dairy products except for eggs. and nlargeII is a whey protein supplement. I was just brought up as a vegan its not like i chose to become one so thats why i dont have any egg or meat, its not because of the animals suffering tho i do feel sorry for them but that doesnt effect what i eat.[/quote]

Just because you are brought up a certain way does not mean you have to live that way. Kids in the ghetto are brought up very poor yet some of them have become sucessful people. Some kids were brought up to be little chunkers and be fat and they have since cut down.

You are the choices that you decide upon. If you have nothing personally wrong with eating meat then do it because it tastes great and will make you bigger. Don’t let people say you can or cannot do something without questioning why. If you want the serious mass then gonna need to start eating meat. Being a Vegan does not just happen to you, it is a decision.