T Nation

Comments on Summer Cycle

I am thinking to start cycle for summer to gain lean mass without gaining too much water. Here is a rough sketch of it.
Week #1
600mg Deca
50 mg - test
50mg/day - clomid
50mg/day - winny

Week #2 - #9
400mg Deca
50 mg - test
50mg/day - clomid
50mg/day - winny

week #10
TRIBEX 750-1000mg /day
CLomid/day - 50mg
week #11
HCG 5000IU
TRIBEX 750-1000mg /day
Clomid/day- 100mg
Week #12-13
TRIBEX 750-1000mg /day
Clomid/day- 100mg
what do you guys think of it ?
Vital stats :
Wt: 210
Ht: 5-10’
BF% :12-14
YearinTraining:6
-Thanks

Bump your first 2 weeks of deca up to 800mg.
Is the test you are running 50mg ed?
If not, what do you think 50mg ew of test will do for you. If the ester is anything longer than prop you wont even be getting 50mg ew. Most say to run atleast as much test as deca to keep your dick working. I think that you could probably get away with as low as 250mg week as long as you front load it.
Just my thoughts.
DA

I also now see that you plan on running your winny for 9 weeks. This is not a good idea if you want to stay friends with your liver. Although it is one of the more mildly toxic orals I would still not run it longer than six weeks.

You should also end your deca a week earlier or start your pct a week later. Deca sticks around for about a month after your last inject and you need to have almost all of it out of you before you start PCT.

So with all that in mind, I would say start your winny week 6 and run it through week 12. Winstrol attaches to SHBG and makes the other drugs in your system more usefull. This will help to keep levels up while you are tappering off.
Hope this helps
DA

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t know if you’ve ever done much deca, but i’m currently in the middle of my first experience with it. I find that it makes me feel not too super - lazy especially. Bringing up the test dose relative to the deca made me feel a ton better, but you can tweak your own cycle once you’re into it, just something to consider. 800mg of deca is a lot, knowing what i know now i would definetly not be exicted about that…

yeah it was 50mg/day for 5 days.that would be around 250mg i am planning to use Test suspension for this cycle.
i have no other Anti-estrogen avail except Clomid and HCG so its a kind of barrier.yeah i would cut winny to 6 weeks as DA said. during this time i would also be supplementing with glucosamine in a hope that it would reduce joint pain little bit. Secondly is it a good idea to hike Vitamin C to 1500mg during cycle for 4-5 weeks ? as i am already putting lot of stress on liver.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

About suspension. This form of test will be in and out of your system before you get home from the gym. It is unesterfied so has no real half life. Once it is used it is gone. If you can get hold of some test prop, this would be a much better choice if you want to keep to your 50mg ed for 5 days a week.

Brain feeling slow right now so ask away and I will try to help some more later.
DA