Comments on My Modified V-Diet?

[quote]BeetleBlue wrote:
As far as it being the V-Diet, Chris Shugart suggested that a person could add the 1 meal a day option as long as it fits within the calorie/carbs/protein ranges. Had he not I wouldn’t have tried this diet to begin with. Yogurts are getting cut out and fiber is being made up for, so with that in mind what makes it so non V-diety?

As for you all saying I shouldn’t be on the V-diet, I’ll take your opinions into account. I’ll continue to follow this diet, but I’ll do a serious evaluation at the end of the first week and take it from there. As long as I’m not losing muscle while losing the little (and I use this word lightly) fat I have left, what’s the problem? Not to mention this is only for a month (6 weeks counting the transition phase).

A past unsuccessful bulk diet coupled with being a former fatty for most of my life, I’m reluctant to go on a bulk. I have no interest in gaining anymore fat than I already have. All my fat is concentrated on my stomach and chest and I’m desperate to get rid of it. [/quote]

It reads as if you have considered everything so good luck to you!

The evaluating is the most important aspect of any program.

I think Thibs and Shugs would agree with you about being careful about bulking (gaining mass) if you are an FFB.

you may want to rethink the yogurt though, dairy might not be the best choice for your one meal. Keep it high protein and veggies with good fat.

Why not use the transition menu Shugs suggested to Gustavopacho?

That’s alright, I’m just replacing the 2 yogurts a day completely with another protein shake.