Comments on My Cycle

whats up fellow juice-heads:]
I Plan on starting a new cylce on monday. im just gonna lay it out and any comments are welcome.

weeks 1-8 75mgs test prop ed days 1,3,5 150mgs frontload
weeks 1-8 125mgs cyp 2 times a week with 750mg frontload
weeks 1-6 winstrol inj 50 mgs ed
weeks 1-6 tren ace 50mgs ed
weeks 1-3 dbol @ 25mgs ed

i will be running 1 or .5 mg arimedex eod. my goals on this cycle are to drop lots of bodyfat:] peace out.

[quote]p-dub wrote:
I Plan on starting a new cylce on monday. im just gonna lay it out and any comments are welcome.

i will be running 1 or .5 mg arimedex eod. my goals on this cycle are to drop lots of bodyfat:] peace out.[/quote]

if this is supposed to be a cutter:

I’d drop the cyp altogether. also, no reason to do the d-bol jumpstart. IMO, i’d substitute the winny with Var, but thats up to you.

6 weeks, prop 75 mg, tren 50 mg, var 40 (or winny, if you choose, @ 50) mg…everyday. i think this would be a simpler approach to what you are trying to accomplish.

I was thinking of just a big frontload with the cyp. i dont have access to var, well i do but its too expensive. personally i like d-bol in low doses 15 to 25 mgs for a jumpstart:] i still have a couple days to think about it. any one else have any inputs?

I was thinking of just a big frontload with the cyp. i dont have access to var, well i do but its too expensive. personally i like d-bol in low doses 15 to 25 mgs for a jumpstart:] i still have a couple days to think about it. any one else have any inputs?

[quote]p-dub wrote:

i will be running 1 or .5 mg arimedex eod. my goals on this cycle are to drop lots of bodyfat:] peace out.[/quote]

Why use the prop along with the cyp out to week 8?
Either lose the cyp or cut the prop at week 4.
Lose the cyp IMO.

JW

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I see that a lot of vets on other boards are saying that frontloading = a waste of time/gear. I think this is based on the premise that the high peak of the frontload (especially with short esters) will cause your body to increase production of SHBG, which will seriously mess things up when the test dosage comes down, but the SHBG levels remain high.

Of course, if you were to run proviron, winny or masteron, you could sidestep this issue…

Anyone have any input on this?

bushy[/quote]

Yes, just another reason why to taper at the end of the cycle.

also, I don’t think the prop will be needed, but since it is a cutting phase, It is a good idea to frontload to get AAS levels up to begin the cycle so no muscle is lost in those first few weeks, as muscle gains can be hard to come by on in a true cutting phase. And as for the cycle itself, you will need to keep carbs on the low side to ensure you stay dry. Lots of cardio will be needed as well, but i am sure you know that.

p-22 i will be doing cardio 5 times a week. my carb intake will be between 100-150 grams on workout days. on non workout days my carbs will be under 100 grams. protein intake will be about 375 grams a day. my goal is no muscle loss and about a 5-10lb fat loss.

Thanks for the reply P22. I take it that you don’t recommend the use of say proviron to keep SHBG in check during a taper, as you are trying to normalise every facet of your blood chem, and proviron won’t help this process? I read a study done recently at the uni I study at, that actually noticed a LOWER level of SHBG in testosterone and other aas using bodybuilders, which confused me a little as it seems to fly in the face of expected findings…bushy[/quote]

Actually if you have read everything I have said on tapering, my favorite taper is a 50/50 combo of masteron and testosteron. Proviron would work pretty much the same way.

[quote]p-dub wrote:
p-22 i will be doing cardio 5 times a week. my carb intake will be between 100-150 grams on workout days. on non workout days my carbs will be under 100 grams. protein intake will be about 375 grams a day. my goal is no muscle loss and about a 5-10lb fat loss.[/quote]

Just make sure to get in a portion of that in simple sugars, directly after you weight workout. It will replace the spent muscle glycogen, and keep you from flattening out.

No offense but if you’re talking about takeing all that shit to “lose 5-10 pounds” over 8 weeks there is something seriously wrong with your logic. Unless your over 250 pounds and around 5% body fat I can’t even conceive of what you are thinking or what you have been doing. Please explain.

I agree with SCS… Sounds kind of silly to do all that juice, just to maintain the LBM he has and drop 5-10 lbs, you could lose that much weight in eight weeks naturally, with minimal to no loss of muscle…

kinda silly? not really!! I have a hard time keeping my strength up and feeling flat during a cutting phase.so that is why im going this route. and because juice is fun:]
maybe i will attain my goal early.
then i will try to gain a few lean lbs.
after 3 wks ill only be running 3 different compounds not alot imho. but to each his own.

Prisoner#22 wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Thanks for the reply P22. I take it that you don’t recommend the use of say proviron to keep SHBG in check during a taper, as you are trying to normalise every facet of your blood chem, and proviron won’t help this process? I read a study done recently at the uni I study at, that actually noticed a LOWER level of SHBG in testosterone and other aas using bodybuilders, which confused me a little as it seems to fly in the face of expected findings…bushy

Actually if you have read everything I have said on tapering, my favorite taper is a 50/50 combo of masteron and testosteron. Proviron would work pretty much the same way.

Hahaha, well if I’m perfectly honest I was kinda caught up in all the argument… I can’t use masteron, much as I’d like to due to the back pumps that cripple me.[/quote]

a tiny amount starting at 50mg per week, won’t cause a back pump -now doing 2g per week, like I am sure you have done will :slight_smile:

Hahaha, you got me, though more like 500mg/wk, not 2gs… Though I wonder what that would be like, hmmmmm ;)[/quote]

LOL. Have you ever tried Taurine for back pumps. I’ve been told that it helps, but I’ve no idea of the biochemistry involved.

Bump on the taurine, and I think I know somebody who doses masteron in the 2g range before. Maybe he can commnet on that when he’s back on the board, he mentioned recently he’s got to go study:-)