Coming this Friday...

The Joe DeFranco Guest Forum!

Coach DeFranco has written several articles for T-mag:

<a href=“Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION”>Westside for Skinny Bastards

<a href=“Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION”>Dirty Tricks for Higher Vertical Jumps

<a href=“Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION”>Training Economy

He’s also been featured in a T-mag interview:

<a href=“Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION”>The Pro Maker

Starting next Friday, Joe will be hosting the Guest Forum and answering all your training questions. Stay tuned to T-mag!

Can’t wait for this!

Cool! Can’t wait to start grilling him.:slight_smile:

This guy is awesome!

Sweet Deal…I’m looking forward to this.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Max effort upright rows… Caution do not try this at home. This man is a professional.

Could you please post another photo at the top of the movement?

Looks like I’m not going out Friday night.
I can’t friggin wait!!!
Steel

sweet. i noticed his site has a forum link that isnt usable yet… i hope its up soon.

this is gonna be awesome.

How do we access this? I’ve never heard of a “guest forum”, would someone please explain how to get to it and what exactly it is? (Sorry if this is a dumb question)

Julian,

Yeah, it’s a dumb question. If you have to ask, then you’re clearly not part of the select group. Look, it requires a special secret code. If you don’t have one, then obviously T-mag has found you unworthy to participate, so you’re just out of luck.

Just kidding! The Guest Forum will be just like any other T-mag forum, except it will be dedicated only to questions for Joe. It will work just like any other forum, so if you were able to post this question, then you’ll be able to post on the Guest Forum. The Guest Forums are great - I’ve learned a lot from them.

LOL. Okay, heres my next question:
Is this something that lasts for a week or so, or more like a few hours of “live” chat? Thanks

The Guest Forums are usually open for about a week. It’s great to see De Franco will be hosting a forum. He’s had some great articles here at T-mag.

Yes, the Guest Forum will last one week. It’ll get its own category and probably appear right under Training and Nutrition on Friday evening.

Joe is a very busy guy; we’re lucky to have him as a guest. He said he’ll only be able to check in on the Guest Forum a couple of times per day (early morning and late night) but will do his best to answer your questions. Also, he may give away a couple of his videos during his Guest Forum. Very cool.

Should be a good one!

Note: I think John “Manimal” Berardi will be doing a Guest Forum after DeFranco. Lots of upcoming coolness here at the T-forum!

You guy’s are positively spoiling us… Sweet feels like christmas

Here we go! Cant wait till the master talks turkey. It will be worth blowing a friday night

Hey guys,

I’ll be back from the gym at around 7:00pm (EST) on Friday. So get ready to fire some questions at me! I’m looking forward to it.

As Chris Shugart mentioned, my time is somewhat limited to be on the forum. I’m SWAMPED with athletes and events right now. Each night I will try to post the times that I will be on the forum for the following day.

Talk to you guys on Friday!
Joe D.

Each night I will try to post the times that I will be on the forum for the following day.

This shows that Joe is a professional. What a great addition to the T-mag group of writers. Let’s show Joe the same professional courtesy. Anyone who tries to “bump” their posts in an effort to get Joe to respond will be required to do Pilates.

The dude is great! I posted in a question on his forum and he gave me a great response that has pushed me in some good directions. Great guy.