T Nation

Coming Off TRT

I am contemplating the decision to come off TRT and see if I can’t get my levels up naturally. I wasn’t SUPER low (419) when I started with an online clinic, and I think I can get my levels to a respectable amount without the test injections.

I’m on a standard protocol:

150mg E5D
1 mg AI day after injection
250iu’s HCG day after injection

What’s the best way to go about this? Stop the test and use HCG and AI for a month, then stop the HCG, and use up my AI? I’m new to the whole “coming off TRT” thing. I can get nolvadex, clomid, and HCG.

Thanks a lot

If you give us your current level and how long you have been on this protocol it would help. Also, with your starting level of T being somewhat mid-range, what prompted you to go on TRT? Do you feel that much different now?

Your starting levels were not SUPER low…

Read up on PCT in the Steroids forum–that is what you would want to do if you came off. Although, I don’t know why you would want to.

I guess it is for monetary reasons since youre probably using an anti-aging clinic that is charging you an arm and a leg.

[quote]thewolf010 wrote:
I am contemplating the decision to come off TRT and see if I can’t get my levels up naturally. I wasn’t SUPER low (419) when I started with an online clinic, and I think I can get my levels to a respectable amount without the test injections.

I’m on a standard protocol:

150mg E5D
1 mg AI day after injection
250iu’s HCG day after injection

What’s the best way to go about this? Stop the test and use HCG and AI for a month, then stop the HCG, and use up my AI? I’m new to the whole “coming off TRT” thing. I can get nolvadex, clomid, and HCG.

Thanks a lot[/quote]

The secret is to work with a competent and open minded dr. I have helped numerous of guys restart along with their Dr even if it means being on clomid its better then running on endogenous. Some guys are even holding off clomid, again ever case is different.