T Nation

Coming Off TRT after 8 Years, Transition to Enclomid as a Trial

I’ve been on TRT for secondary hypogonadism for about 8 years (130mg/week in 2 shots, 0.25mg adex E3D, 250IU HCG/week), and want to regain fertility for kids - also fairly bored with pinning myself in the butt twice a week. Pretty sure HCG dose I’ve been on is too low for much benefit, my nuts are fairly atrophied.

I’ve done a fair bit of reading and it seems that once I’m off the shots, giving enclomid-only TRT therapy might be worth a go - I’ve read of a number of people achieving good T numbers, feeling OK, and being fertile. Aiming to start low (12.5mg EOD) and take it from there - it seems less is more with enclomid.

I’ve got a stock of enclomid, but I need to get from where I am now, to being on that instead.

Should I do a normal PCT for 4-6 weeks, and then switch on to the enclomid? Or can I just go straight on to it?

I know I need nolva, HCG and possibly clomid for a normal PCT, but I’m a bit unsure how much of each to take, for how long, and at what point I should start/stop each one. Can anyone please help me with a suggested protocol I can follow?

Really appreciate any help. Lots of info online about this, but much of it conflicting or vague.

After stopping testosterone you should up your dose of HCG for a few weeks until your balls are back to normal size and start the clomid in the middle of the HCG blast. Continue the clomid after finishing the HCG for an extended time. This is how I have been PCTing and I have never felt bad on PCT before.

1 Like

Thanks - you don’t bother with nolva then?

Try this, HCG 300-400iu daily X 14 days, FOLLOWED by Clomid 25mg daily X 28 days (6 week cumulative regimen)

1 Like

Many thanks, I’ll give it a go. I’ll just use regular clomid for the PCT, keep the enclomid for longer-term use since it’s hard to get hold of