T Nation

Coming Off T3

So I've been taking t3 25mcg/day for the first 4 weeks of my bulking cycle to see if what some people were saying about t3 for bulking was true and I don't like it so I want to come off. But since I am bulking I am worried about getting major fat gains. I've been eating 4100 calories on training days and I have been gaining at a good rate. So I'm just wondering how I should do things while my thyroid is getting back to normal. Should I take some clen for 2 weeks and lower my calories to 4000 for those 2 weeks where my thyroid is sub par? Is that enough?

Taper Down on the T3, and it will allow your thyroid to restart without having the huge drop. Keep your calories the same.

i’ve read (somewhere, i can’t remember where) that HCG can increase thyroid hormone production… might be worth adding .

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i’ve read (somewhere, i can’t remember where) that HCG can increase thyroid hormone production… might be worth adding .[/quote]
Yeah i think ive seen that before too, might give it a try

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Taper Down on the T3, and it will allow your thyroid to restart without having the huge drop. Keep your calories the same.[/quote]
so 12.5 mcg for a few days?