Coming Off Gear. Help

Hi

K So I just came off a pre-contest and bulk cycle. I started my cycle in April of 2011 and did not cycle off (dumb yes) and now have my HCG, Clomid, Novaldex coming this week for my PCT.

I dont know when I should be starting my PCT and how to come off my Anavar, Clen, T3, and Whinstrol properly.

This was my cycle from April 2011 till March 2012

Test Cyp- 600mg
Deca- 300mg

In March (precontest) 2012 which is what I am running now and STOPPED half a week ago (April 25th)

Test Enth- 625mg
Tren- 300mg
Deca- Stopped 1 week ago–was 150mg

Whinstrol- 75mg ED
Anavar- 4 tabs ED
T3- 30mg ED
Clen- 2 tabs 2 days on 1 day off. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

So I stopped EVERYTHING but the T3 which I am slowly cycling down from

SO do I STOP everything now? I was going to start my HCG PCT this week Thursday May 4th or so.

Can someone please help me with how to cycle off everything for my PCT? I have my PCT protocol already but need to know if it is a good idea to stop everything but the T3 right now and start into PCT this week

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated

Thank you!!

You ran your first cycle with all of the above and for an entire year and didn’t research PCT until now?

I’m assuming this if your first cycle as you are asking about PCT, which should be standard for any cycle run.

Good luck.

a YEAR long cycle ? Please keep us updated on what your blood work and t levels are looking like !

I would get to the Doctor immediately and get the above done STAT ! !

way beyond my knowledge on this one…

HCG is not a PCT drug. You should have been using it all along.