Coming Off Cycle

Well, it’s been a fun, fun ride, but I’m nearing the end of my first cycle. I have a few lingering questions I hope you guys can help me take care of here.

I thought I wasn’t going to be able to do the taper, but I’m only going to be leaving the country for a week and I figure I can just do one injection the morning before I leave and the next immediately upon my return and it should be no problem.

So here are my questions:

1. I’m using test enth. Start the taper (stasis period) one week after the last injection, right? And I only have to shoot once a week, for the sake of simplicity, right?

2. I’ve been running nolva ever since a slight gyno issue. It took care of that problem real well. When should I drop the nolva? At the start of the taper? A week after?

3.I’m just gonna go ahead and run a nice, long, 12 week taper. 6 weeks at 100mgs, then 80, 60, 40, 50, 30, 20. Should I be investing in some 1ml syringes? All I have are 3mls now.

Thanks for all of the help and support from everybody. I’ll be updating The Dark Side thread in a few days and post up all of my results and reflections.

I have no answers for you but glad you are updating. I was going to ask for one on your other thread but I didn’t want to jinx you anymore after the gyno appeared.

I look for forward to your update…and the answers to these as well.

I don’t know about the nolva. I don’t think it’ll do you much good throughout the 100 mg/wk stasis portion. It would benefit you the most on the taper itself, when you want your body to start producing its own test. Maybe taper off now, and pick it back up on the 80mg week and run it for four weeks?

Your body won’t start to recover until you begin the taper. I felt my testes reanimating the during the 80mg week. By the 20mg week (four weeks later) they were about normal.

Good luck!

[quote]fiveoh01 wrote:
I don’t know about the nolva. I don’t think it’ll do you much good throughout the 100 mg/wk stasis portion. It would benefit you the most on the taper itself, when you want your body to start producing its own test. Maybe taper off now, and pick it back up on the 80mg week and run it for four weeks?

Your body won’t start to recover until you begin the taper. I felt my testes reanimating the during the 80mg week. By the 20mg week (four weeks later) they were about normal.

Good luck! [/quote]

I am probably going to drop the nolva entirely after the first week of stasis, then not worry about it unless I don’t feel 100% afterwards. If I need it at the end, I’ve got plenty.

MrZsasz and fiveoh, you guys have been great supporters of mine throughout my experience, and, not to turn this into MWA or anything, but I seriously appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

I am probably going to drop the nolva entirely after the first week of stasis, then not worry about it unless I don’t feel 100% afterwards. If I need it at the end, I’ve got plenty.

MrZsasz and fiveoh, you guys have been great supporters of mine throughout my experience, and, not to turn this into MWA or anything, but I seriously appreciate it. Thanks.[/quote]

No thanks necessary…I’ve really enjoyed your threads and posts. You do have a knack for the prose.

Cortes, for my taper I only injected once a week and I used insulin syringes. I found it easier to measure the smaller dosages.

I’m looking forward to your results/reflections on the Dark Side.

JR

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
Cortes, for my taper I only injected once a week and I used insulin syringes. I found it easier to measure the smaller dosages.

JR[/quote]

I was thinking about using insulin syringes myself, but was worried that the oil wouldn’t draw through the 29G pin. No problems there?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Jelly Roll wrote:

JR

I was thinking about using insulin syringes myself, but was worried that the oil wouldn’t draw through the 29G pin. No problems there?[/quote]

You should be good as long as you warm up the oil first. I put a half cup of water in the microwave for about 40-50 seconds, then let the vial sit in the warm water for about 5 minutes before drawing the oil. The needles are tiny so you have to inject somewhere with less bodyfat, like the shoulders.

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Jelly Roll wrote:

JR

I was thinking about using insulin syringes myself, but was worried that the oil wouldn’t draw through the 29G pin. No problems there?

You should be good as long as you warm up the oil first. I put a half cup of water in the microwave for about 40-50 seconds, then let the vial sit in the warm water for about 5 minutes before drawing the oil. The needles are tiny so you have to inject somewhere with less bodyfat, like the shoulders.

[/quote]

Great. That’s what I’m going to do. I already heat my vials anyway. Thanks.