Coming Off Alpha Male?

Is it necessary to cycle onto something else following a cycle of Alpha Male (a bottle). I have a bottle of Carbolin 19 left. Should I just use that after or is that not even necessary or logical? Sorry I don’t have time to research it anymore right now and in the mean time am hoping to get a reply.

PCT you need Rez-V.

:slight_smile: Nah no need for PCT. I would use Carbolin 19 in your Alpha Male off days.

how old are you?

When M was still available I would use it on the weekends until I was finished with Alpha Male, then take it every day until I finished off the bottle. Now I do the same with Carbolin 19.

Keep in mind Alpha Male is not a product that requires you to do anything after finishing the cycle as recommended.

Christopher

[quote]B rocK wrote:
how old are you?[/quote]

[quote]monkey_space wrote:
When M was still available I would use it on the weekends until I was finished with Alpha Male, then take it every day until I finished off the bottle. Now I do the same with Carbolin 19.

Keep in mind Alpha Male is not a product that requires you to do anything after finishing the cycle as recommended.

Christopher[/quote]

Thank you very much. This is what I was inquiring. What kind of results did you notice while on a cycle of Alpha Male?