Coming Off After 2+ Years B&C

Due to personal/family/cost issues having to come off. I really enjoyed hrt and plan to definitely seek doctor prescribed trt one day when I am more established as a man.

It is the right choice to come off for a while and get my life straightened out. I also personally was starting to not like the idea of acquiring meds thru ugl’s that can go bad or are under dosed. I always feared getting bunk test, adex or hcg n getting all fucked up for a few days till I could acquire real stuff.

I ran hcg throughout the entire time. Last few months had been cruising on test only. I blasted hcg 1000 eod for 16 days after discontinuing test. Now I’ve begun clomid/nolva a few days ago I havnt felt this depressed and anxious in a long time. Never wanted to blow my brains out but it doesnt seem like it would be too bad right abt now(lol).

My plan is to run clomid 70mg/nolva 40mg 4 weeks… Followed by clomid 35mg/nolva 20mg 4 weeks.

Have not found a lot of info regarding an extended pct as such but it dont seem like a bad idea to run an aggressive pct after a lengthy b&c consisting of tren, deca, npp, eq, mast, dbol, proviron, sarms, peptides, thermos.

It was a fun experiment, I look forward to one day much further down the road to get enhanced again. I got in over my head and I would take things back and do things differently if I could. I am a young man in my mid twenties.

Any advice/motivation would be greatly appreciated.

Dosages for PCT are way to high. Check out sticky on TRT forum.

Any time i come off B&C for a clean out/time off i do the following: run trt level test for 4-6 weeks. Keep in some low dose adex. Run lower doses of hcg daily (125 mcg). Get some triptorelin and shoot 100 mcg at the end of your trt period. Clomid (25mg) with nolva (20mg) for a few weeks after the triptorelin. It may work for you and it may not. If not, see an endo.

Before you do anything. Refer to some literature and info that ksman provides on here. He has a greater understanding of this stuff. Of course, an expert in the field, such as an endocrinologist, would be the best option. If you choose to go it alone, do the reading first. What I provided is just what has worked for me in the past and may not be the best route.

I would lower the SERM dosing to 25 clomid and 20mg nolva.

Do this for 12 weeks. Get bloods a few weeks into it and add in an AI to control estrogen if needed.

After discontinuing PCT get bloodwork after 4 weeks to see where you’re at.

Success will vary a lot from individual but this protocol has been used by many B&C’s on another board i frequent. Many got T levels back to 500+ but for some it failed - it could be the case that they just need more time off everything to return to normal

High dose Serms, particularly clomid often give mood disorders and also high estrogen

Hey I appreciate all the feedback thank u much.

Kind of wish I would have thrown triptorelin in as some extra cushion now that u mention it. Although I have very rarely seen it mentioned in any pct plan.

Ive been on the web for weeks obsessively researching pct. A lot of conflicting information but the protocol I’ve decided to go with is as follows:

1000 hcg eod eod for 16 days after last test pin with letro

Discontinue letro and hcg

Clomid 70/70/35/35/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20

Its been rough so far, a little over one week in now. I think tapering letro for 1 week into pct could have helped. Hormones definitely out of wack, this weekend was particularly rough for me.

Depression/anxiety/anhedonia/emotional/ocd/insomnia. Had a long talk with my brother last night brought some light to things. Got a really good nights sleep finally :). My life has been sort of chaotic leading into all of this. Rebuilding on a stronger foundation now. Knowing why I am going thru all of this and that I am on a better path is reassuring, still caught up in the dark, but the future is bright, brighter than ever!

Do yourself a favor and read the TRT sticky. You don’t need clomid and nolva at the same time. Too high serm dosages will create issues with E2. Also, you don’t need that much HCG eod.

First stage:
1a) Inject 250iu hCG SC EOD then do labs for TT, FT, E2 after 4-6 weeks. If things have not improved, stop and go to TRT.

1b) Now if T levels acceptable, now do Nolvadex below to get hypothalamus and pituitary in the game.

Now hypothalamus and pituitary are active.

—or

1a) 20 mg Nolvadex EOD [Clomid if only option]. Then do labs for LH/FSH, TT, FT, E2 after 4-6 weeks. If LH/FSH low, stop and go to TRT. If LH/FSH good and T levels still low, stop and go to TRT.