Coming Back to the US

Stefanogym,

If one wants to communicate with or witness the ‘other side’ without actually dying, what would you recommend?

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
Stefanogym,

If one wants to communicate with or witness the ‘other side’ without actually dying, what would you recommend? [/quote]

Cocaine and hookers

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
Stefanogym,

If one wants to communicate with or witness the ‘other side’ without actually dying, what would you recommend? [/quote]
Ask before going to sleep and pay attention to what happens during your sleep…

so doing I had communication with my mother for example

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
that is great I love it, thank you for the sharing! it is so very good to use our imagination…imagination is the conduit to the higher mind! amazing![/quote]

And what have YOU been up to… aside from lifting?

:)[/quote]

besides lifting… going to the beach… immagining my new trip to the US… dealing with other fragments of myself… exploring a fruitarian diet… kind of 800 gr of Carbs daily… playing with my cat…

5 nights ago while meditating, I asked to my star family to give a sign… and after a while i was meditating, i was distracted by noise coming from the streets where some folks were speaking and staring at the sky … after 2-3 seconds I Realized… I turned on my back and there were 3 big balls of light … I jumped up thanking them and loving them, saying hello in their language…as in the meditation I was referring to my pleiadian family… then they left disappearing one after another… I ran on facebook to write what I just had experienced and I received a message from my cousin: she was with her family walking in the area and they also have seen the ships in the sky!

this is the second sighting I have over my house here in ITaly…first one I called 4 sept 2010

I love this guy.

Stick around Stef!

:slight_smile:

here I am let’s go