Comic Character Battles

Thor vs. Superman? (I know this has been discussed ad nauseum already, just think it would be a great matchup)

Batman vs. Lex Luthor?

Blade vs. Rogue Vampire?

As badass as Lobo is, I just wanted to throw out that they did fight and Wolverine won - amalgam universe arc, I have the whole thing (at least the original) lol.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Lobo vs Wolverine.

Deadpool vs Batman.

Carnage vs Venom.[/quote]

Lobo. He’s been able to fight Superman and win. And then sometimes, he loses to lame ass characters. I give it to Lobo. Wolverine is vastly overrated.

I don’t read Deadpool comics, so I don’t know what he does.

I go with Carnage. [/quote]

I know they’ve done these, but I’m not sure of the outcome for them

Hulk vs. Juggernaut

Colossus vs. Juggernaut (Apparently Colossus won? In the new x-men comics, he wears Juggs’ helmet… Anyone know what happened there?)

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Thor vs. Superman? (I know this has been discussed ad nauseum already, just think it would be a great matchup)

Batman vs. Lex Luthor?

Blade vs. Rogue Vampire?[/quote]

Superman vs Thor has been done in a Justice League / Avengers crossover.
Superman won…barely and then, when tired and out of it, got his ass handed to him by several Avengers attacking him at the same time.

Superman also fought the Hulk in a few different story lines, once when teamed up with Spiderman, and once in a stand alone story. When teamed up with Spiderman, Superman basically stayed in one place and let Hulk beat on him till he got tired enough to turn into Dr. Bannar again. Hulk was influenced by a little machine buzzing around Hulk’s head and it drove him crazy.
Decent story. Nice to see Superman and Spiderman together (they did 4 stories together).

Spiderman once beat up Superman when Luthor infused him with Red sunlight. Great artwork in that one. Superman and Spiderman fought Doc Oc and Luthor.

Batman fought Captain America and they tied :slight_smile: Though Batman admitted that Cap could probably beat him.
Actually, Batman fought the Hulk too! He won the first fight, I believe, by using gas and had a building fall on him in the second fight. Hulk was influenced by the Joker in that one. In the end Batman was able to convince Hulk he was a friend and together they beat the Joker.

The greatest fight of all?:
Superman vs Muhammed Ali!

Aliens came to destroy Earth unless Earth’s champion could beat their’s. Unfortunately the deal included fighting in the home planet of the aliens where the sun was red. To determine who was the greatest Ali taught Superman how to box under red sunlight. Of course Ali won the match but Superman saved the planet by destroying the alien armada around our Earth.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Powerpuff Girls can kick Spiderman’s ass.

lol[/quote]
That actually seems possible …

Hulk vs. Thor

Can someone explain WHY they think Hulk would win this.

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
Hulk vs. Thor

Can someone explain WHY they think Hulk would win this.[/quote]

See World War Hulk.

I will take The Crow vs anybody.

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:

Hulk vs. Thor

See World War Hulk.[/quote]

hulk pretty much pwned all the superheroes. FF4,X-men,iron man,thor etc. even red hulk could take on thor if i rmb correctly

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]TDub301 wrote:
Hm, now I know they did a story arc with Carnage. Did Venom ever fight Carnage by himself in that one? I know Venom teamed up with Spiderman and they both fought Carnage. I never read it… but from what I understand, they’re essentially the same (or Carnage is the offspring of the symbiote that is mainly Venom) except Carnage is stronger and can do more things like create shapes with his suit. Correct me if I’m wrong. May have to do some research…[/quote]

They have fought in the past, but, i’m not sure what the outcome was.

In the latest Carnage series, they have the ‘new’ Venom coming to save The Thing, Captain America, Hawkeye, Wolverine, and Spiderman, (plus, a whole town) who are being held captive by Carnage.

The latest issue has Venom gearing up to go after Carnage.

Carnage is bonded with Eddie Brock, who is a psychopath and since the symbiote was born on earth, it has a whole different range of powers that Venom doesn’t have, along with greater strength.[/quote]
Yeah I like what the writer did with the other Venom kids how that SEAL team is using them is bad ass.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
Power/ energy absorption characters battle royale:

Absorbing man vs. Rogue vs. Sebastian Shaw.[/quote]

My heart goes with Absorbing man, but I don’t know if Rogue’s power would work on Absorbing Man.

Shaw would get his ass kicked.[/quote]

Ghost Rider vs. Spawn

Batman vs. Ozymandias[/quote]
The Rider doesn’t have a countdown to his power like Spawn does so I would go with the Rider in one hell of a fight(pun intended).

[quote]wildcat09 wrote:
I know they’ve done these, but I’m not sure of the outcome for them

Hulk vs. Juggernaut

Colossus vs. Juggernaut (Apparently Colossus won? In the new x-men comics, he wears Juggs’ helmet… Anyone know what happened there?)[/quote]
During the Fear Itself storyline a forgoten god The Serpent is released and he has a bunch of hammers like Thor’s Juggs gets one and becomes Kuurth breaker of stone and Collossus makes a deal with cytrok(the god who gave Juggs his power) and becomes the new Juggernaut

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:
Batman fought Captain America and they tied :slight_smile: Though Batman admitted that Cap could probably beat him.
.[/quote]
That was in the Avengers Justice League crossover which was epic I loved that fight it was like the two samaries on the road and they draw swords but don’t fight and then go on their way. Yes Captain America would whup that pedo’s ass so bad he’d be crying momma

Hulk vs. Thor

The madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets, also during Planet Hulk he became the world breaker and if Hulkj get’s mad enough he can destroy a planet picture is of the Hulk going world breaker

As boring as heros fighting heros is this cover looks awesome these are two of my favorite female characters. I haven’t read an X-Men book in a long time does Rogue still have Carol Danver’s aka Ms Marvel’s powers? If not She Hulk is going to kick her ass

Hulk Vs. Everyone in Marvel universe

Issue 321-322? he took on the east and west coast avengers and owned them all. That include several class 100 characters - Wonder Man, Iron Main, Sub Mariner, Hercules - all "supposedly at the Hulk’s strength level. Plus the other avengers were there - She Hulk, Wasp, Hawkeye… made no difference.

:slight_smile:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Hawkeye vs Bullseye in a game of William Tell.[/quote]

Never face a master archer wearing a target on your forehead. Advantage Hawkeye.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Hawkeye vs Bullseye in a game of William Tell.[/quote]

Never face a master archer wearing a target on your forehead. Advantage Hawkeye.[/quote]

Adamantium skull advantage Bullseye