Comedy Central Sucks

Kurt Westergaard (the cartoonist that drew Muhammed in the danish newspaper) was attacked in his home, and the intent was to kill him, but the attacker was unsuccessful. I think Westergaard had a panic room he hid in.

Not that this makes much of a difference.

Eh - SNL really really sucks MacGruber wtf?

Honestly the episode sucked balls anyway. I didn’t laugh once during the entire episode so bleep or not it wouldn’t have made a difference.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Agreed. It is VERY easy to scream out how no one should bend to the will of radical extremists…from the safety of your fucking living room when nothing about you personally is being put at risk.

People like that are who piss me off.

Put YOUR personal name, street address and phone number out there along with a very public display of Muslim satire while pulling no punches before you tell an entire network how they should handle the safety of their own employees. Let your family know how loosely you take their lives while you’re at it.[/quote]

No, that kind of shit may work in a different country, but not here. This is supposed to be the place where no matter what, you will not give in to demands because of the threat of terrorism. What are military men signing up to do anyways? Some progress this shows.

I guess stuff like this can happen in a country where not everyone has the ability to arm themselves, but we have that freedom to. My facebook picture is currently Muhammad. Guns aren’t allowed in these dorms, but they can’t get into them anyways with the heavy doors, and if they catch me out and about while I’m in my car, they get shot.

Air the uncensored South Park and pay some extra security for a few months to keep an eye on the area. If it’s a weapon-free facility, change it and allow employees to carry weapons in the building.

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

Agreed. It is VERY easy to scream out how no one should bend to the will of radical extremists…from the safety of your fucking living room when nothing about you personally is being put at risk.

People like that are who piss me off.

Put YOUR personal name, street address and phone number out there along with a very public display of Muslim satire while pulling no punches before you tell an entire network how they should handle the safety of their own employees. Let your family know how loosely you take their lives while you’re at it.[/quote]

No, that kind of shit may work in a different country, but not here. This is supposed to be the place where no matter what, you will not give in to demands because of the threat of terrorism. What are military men signing up to do anyways? Some progress this shows.

I guess stuff like this can happen in a country where not everyone has the ability to arm themselves, but we have that freedom to. My facebook picture is currently Muhammad. Guns aren’t allowed in these dorms, but they can’t get into them anyways with the heavy doors, and if they catch me out and about while I’m in my car, they get shot.

Air the uncensored South Park and pay some extra security for a few months to keep an eye on the area. If it’s a weapon-free facility, change it and allow employees to carry weapons in the building.[/quote]

I think you missed my point…again.

You won’t even pout your real name on an unrelated internet forum but are telling others how to respond.

WHY?

Christopher Ramirez.

:slight_smile:

Edit: I’ve never mentioned that I wouldn’t put my name on here, or that I didn’t want to. It’s just that it doesn’t really matter, so I’ve never done it.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Honestly the episode sucked balls anyway. I didn’t laugh once during the entire episode so bleep or not it wouldn’t have made a difference.

[/quote]

They were making a lot of references to old episodes etc… I don’t think it was the greatest… but it brought back good memories etc…

It’s not the Muslims you have to worry about…it’s the Gingers. lol

I DVR’d the episode when it premiered and there was no editing other than you couldn’t see Muhammad. They just put a ‘censored’ box over him but it was part of the story line. Did they edit the show since it premiered?

All I wanna know is who cartman’s father is!

I’m putting my money on either Mr. Hat or the 1991 denver broncos.

“No Mrs Lopez, no more tacos!!”

[quote]KyleT wrote:
All I wanna know is who cartman’s father is!

I’m putting my money on either Mr. Hat or the 1991 denver broncos.[/quote]

+1 on either Tom Cruise or Satan

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=H8Z685H9 = episode 201 for anyone that wants to watch it… it is censored…

[quote]Paste42 wrote:
It’s not the Muslims you have to worry about…it’s the Gingers. lol

I DVR’d the episode when it premiered and there was no editing other than you couldn’t see Muhammad. They just put a ‘censored’ box over him but it was part of the story line. Did they edit the show since it premiered?[/quote]

Yup, they showed it like that once. Immediately after the episode was over everyone at Comedy Central started bleeding from their vaginas at the same time, thus causing the episode to be censored even more.

Censorship is un-American (had to be said), next they are gonna take our jobs !

The end of it all is this:

America should never bend to terrorists or require censorship. Viacom, Comedy Central, and Trey and Matt are NOT America. They are not a country, they do not have diplomatic or political interests within other countries. Soldiers face these threats head on because they VOLUNTEER to do so.

If a network building is targeted by extremists in retaliation, not a single person in that building volunteered to face that threat. The lawyers, the accountants, the ad guys, etc. who might be harmed did not make the decision to air the episode. They didn’t help decide the plot or anything. The people “responsible” for the episode will not be the only people to pay for it. Nobody on the planet has the right to put someone else’s life in jeopardy.

[quote]samdan wrote:

America should never bend to terrorists or require censorship. Viacom, Comedy Central, and Trey and Matt are NOT America. They are not a country, they do not have diplomatic or political interests within other countries. Soldiers face these threats head on because they VOLUNTEER to do so.

If a network building is targeted by extremists in retaliation, not a single person in that building volunteered to face that threat. The lawyers, the accountants, the ad guys, etc. who might be harmed did not make the decision to air the episode. They didn’t help decide the plot or anything. The people “responsible” for the episode will not be the only people to pay for it. Nobody on the planet has the right to put someone else’s life in jeopardy. [/quote]

Fine, then hold a vote in the office. Hand out papers that have “do you care for America and its values? Check yes or no.” If at least 75% of the building say yes, then you show the episode uncensored. The ones who check “no” can go on paid leave for a few weeks until it all blows over. This would also let them know who to sneer at in the office later on for being a pussy.

Carry a gun, a terrorist comes at you shoot them. Also park your car inside a locked garage so they can’t get you that way. My state’s interpretation of the second amendment is the one of the few good things about living in a “Red State”.

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

[quote]samdan wrote:

If a network building is targeted by extremists in retaliation, not a single person in that building volunteered to face that threat. The lawyers, the accountants, the ad guys, etc. who might be harmed did not make the decision to air the episode. They didn’t help decide the plot or anything. The people “responsible” for the episode will not be the only people to pay for it. Nobody on the planet has the right to put someone else’s life in jeopardy. [/quote]

Fine, then hold a vote in the office. Hand out papers that have “do you care for America and its values? Check yes or no.” If at least 75% of the building say yes, then you show the episode uncensored. The ones who check “no” can go on paid leave for a few weeks until it all blows over. This would also let them know who to sneer at in the office later on for being a pussy.[/quote]

Are you in high school?

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

[quote]samdan wrote:

Fine, then hold a vote in the office. Hand out papers that have “do you care for America and its values? Check yes or no.” If at least 75% of the building say yes, then you show the episode uncensored. The ones who check “no” can go on paid leave for a few weeks until it all blows over. This would also let them know who to sneer at in the office later on for being a pussy.[/quote]

Are you in high school?[/quote]

I laughed

here is a new good link, the other one was dead

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=T6265Z1Q

if the above link dies check out www.sidereel.com

search for southpark, they usually don’t carry southpark episodes, but because of the controversy, they currently have episode 201. some of the links are dead, some are good, the one above is currently good.