Comeback:

So, I have taken three months off, completely away from the gym, due to a career change. I haven’t really lost much weight, but I’m sure my strength is kaka. Actually, I look friggin great, since I’ve been eating less due to stress and all my “bulking” weight dropped.

In november, I get my life back, and I can get back into the gym.

Question: do I cycle (2 on 2 off is my preferred protocol), to kickstart me back into things, or stay natural for at least a few months before I jump into it?

Lata

in my opinion, i’d stay natural for at least a few months.
I took a break for a month and once i was back to training, i felt like i was on cycle. crazy weights, nice appitite and your muscle will look so nice and full. i had this feeling for around 2 months and things are slowing down so im thinking of cycle.
THATS JUST MY OPINION
its good to see you back
good luck

Yeah… that sounds reasonable. Any one else have thoughts on this?

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
Yeah… that sounds reasonable. Any one else have thoughts on this?[/quote]

I say gradually build up your work capacity and strength naturally for a few weeks. If I have a layoff because of illness, it usually takes me at least two weeks to be able to lift close to what I was lifting before, and about a month to build up the volume.

I, too, feel there would be no need for AAS initially. You will be quickly working back to your previous strength/weight, and at first it can be largely getting used to lifting and eating again. Once you are solidly reestablished, go for it.

MID

The jury is in!