First and foremost thanks to everyone on these forums and the website for the excellent information and advice provided. This is my first post, but by no means am I a newb to the site and forums.
Stats: 26 year old male, 5’ 10", 193 pounds, 10% body fat. I have been training for 6 years. My training style is very bodybuilding oriented, but I also train for strength.
Diet is on point. I switch between periods of low carb and carb cycling. I have tried KETO, it has helped, but not to the level of CC. CC is the shit!
I am natural and have never used steroids, I have only used an ECA stack to help me lean out. I want to do my first cycle, but due to my circumstances I can only do a four week cycle. I have read enough on the forums to know that when most people post about a four week cycle they get destroyed for lack of knowledge and proposing that kind of nonsense. The reason why I am still going forward with this proposal is because I believe it can be done in four weeks with the following compounds: (on a side note, for my age and genetics I lean out very rapidly and naturally respond very well to diet and training, most people think I’m on gear. it usually takes less than 6 weeks for me to get lean, in other words my body is very responsive to diet and training)
Week 1-4 Test suspension 50mg ed (350 a week)
Week 1-4 Tren Ace 50mg ed (350 a week)
Week 1-4 Nolvadex 20mg ed
My questions are the following:
- I know test suspension is very painful, but it is fast acting and needed for such a short cycle, how would it compare to test prop?
- I know prolactin is an issue with tren, should I be taking caber or prami from day one, or do I wait and see if any sides occur?
- I am planning to keep letro on hand as well as caber, just in case any gyno flares up, both will be covered, whether prolactin induced or estrogen induced, good idea?
- Would PCT follow the standard protocol? I know 4 weeks isn’t as harsh on the system
- I know the obvious response is going to be “WTF, are you nuts test susp and tren ace for a first time user, GTFO” BUT I believe for four weeks these would be the best compounds, what would you recommend instead, compound wise?
- In four weeks I know I will not get massive and I am not looking to do that anyways, this would be more of a quick body recomp, lose fat, build muscle, get some density and quality muscle. I believe I would get much farther in muscle quality doing this enhanced then doing it naturally.
Thanks guys, let me know what you think, or if I missed anything:grinning:
Im really looking forward to your quality insight