Come At Me Bros

EDIT: new pics on page 2

I’m a big fan of RMP, so I have to see how I rate. Sorry about the shadowing, I live in my parents basement (LOL) so I can’t really find a place without shadows. I chose to stand right under the light though. I am 19 years old and like 6’0.
First pose is front double biceps:

back double biceps

not a pose

flexing frunt

Wheels or gtfo.

lol jk you’re still posting

leg

calves

Arms and chest I’d say need work (or atleast, those are your weaker points). Nice physique though

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
Arms and chest I’d say need work (or atleast, those are your weaker points). Nice physique though[/quote]

yeah I got shitty bicep peaks. shoulders suck too, no pop on delts. Put a number on me though

[quote]fatassbob wrote:

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
Arms and chest I’d say need work (or atleast, those are your weaker points). Nice physique though[/quote]

yeah I got shitty bicep peaks. shoulders suck too, no pop on delts. Put a number on me though[/quote]

Fuck numbers. My 10 is ronnie coleman. You’d be a… 2 or 3 lol

yea 2 or 3

You live in that basement? Sorry bro…

we dont want to come at you, if i am understanding this correctly…

Are you locked up abroad in a underground prison for trying to traffic underage midget slaves?

Do you actually live in an unfinished basement with concrete walls etc? Crazy.

Anyways- you look good , especially for 19. Can you give us some more stats - weight/measurements/training/diet/lifts etc?

Holy crap, the Blair Witch has really been hitting the gym hard!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Holy crap, the Blair Witch has really been hitting the gym hard![/quote]

I lol’d

Gave you a 9.

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass about biceps peak, you’re very proportionate, have great definition, and kudos on the legs. Only thing that’s a little hard to see clearly are the traps…

[quote]phil armitage wrote:
Gave you a 9.

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass about biceps peak, you’re very proportionate, have great definition, and kudos on the legs. Only thing that’s a little hard to see clearly are the traps…[/quote]

Yes, serious.

Just sharing my opinion.