Combining Powerlifting and Metcon while Learning Olympic Weightlifting

i dont mean to sound mean but what you want is the same thingi see on job sites every day building houses. you want someone to tell you what to do and not figure out yourself why your doing it. i got to a 500lb deadlift because i had traini g partners worth a damn. not because of a specific program o e guy lifted more then me me. then i lifted more then him. and conditioning was the same. we would get to our pt test every week tell each other it wouldnt be too hard then kill it cuz of competition you can do plenty doing all modalitys if your heart is with it. Just have the GO

Sorry but that is just untrue
It’s not that I don’t want to do it it’s that I don’t understand it as I am not American or living in the US I do not UNDERSTAND
trust me I am willing to do what it takes I just want to make sure I have the right info and I get it right

Shayann

Just pick something and go. 3 years down the track, it won’t matter which one had first priority.

What you will need to do is completely commit to each priority. If you are going to focus on strength above the others first, don’t change your mind after 2 weeks and start practising weightlifting form as the priority.

This will kill your progress.

Sorry but that is just untrue
It’s not that I don’t want to do it it’s that I don’t understand it as I am not American or living in the US I do not UNDERSTAND
trust me I am willing to do what it takes I just want to make sure I have the right info and I get it right

Shayann

Just for sake of ease go to Rob Orlando’s gyms website. He has a daily crossfit wod that is more strength focused and is atleast close to what you are lookin for and spells everything out.