T Nation

Combining Barr and Berardi

Here’s what I’m thinking. After reading a lot of articles from Barr and Berardi, I’m trying to combine their best points:

Lunch at 1:00 (P&C)

Power Drive 1 hour b/f workout: 2:00 (recently I’ve been reading that this should be taken after my workout for CNS recovery, which I assume is because of Spike…but to get me up for my workout I’d rather use Power Drive)

Liquid Aminos 20 min b/f workout: 2:40

Workout: 3:00 (body developer format)

Surge w/Creatine Monohydrate: 4:30-4:45

Cheapo Whey after dinner: 6:00

And if anyone gives me shit about this post and calling me a newbie or telling me to search the archives, I’m going to find you and do curls in your squat rack…with an easy curl bar no less…wearing spandex and a power belt…

You’re a noob! :wink:

Looks good.

BTW-I like Power Drive before my workout too.

[quote]gym rat wrote:
Here’s what I’m thinking. After reading a lot of articles from Barr and Berardi, I’m trying to combine their best points:

Lunch at 1:00 (P&C)

Power Drive 1 hour b/f workout: 2:00 (recently I’ve been reading that this should be taken after my workout for CNS recovery, which I assume is because of Spike…but to get me up for my workout I’d rather use Power Drive)

Liquid Aminos 20 min b/f workout: 2:40

Workout: 3:00 (body developer format)

Surge w/Creatine Monohydrate: 4:30-4:45

Cheapo Whey after dinner: 6:00

And if anyone gives me shit about this post and calling me a newbie or telling me to search the archives, I’m going to find you and do curls in your squat rack…with an easy curl bar no less…wearing spandex and a power belt…[/quote]

Thanks David!

…now to google your gym and show up for ez curls in the squat rack…

Barrardi?

that’d be the one smart ass

and it’s with one ‘r’

johnberardi.com