Combating Toxic Winny

Hello, I’m on my second ever cycle(first was test only) of test and winny. I was interested in taking a winny only course however on further research found that it’s best to run some test with it.

Now I’ve got my test and winny, what supplements should I take to combat the potential toxicity of winny. What kind of dietary requirements are essential or to avoid. Obviously a low or zero tolerance rule on alcohol will be required, probably be the toughest part of doing this cycle.
Thanks again.

Fuck winny man up and run dbol.

No thanks.

I’ve got test and winny. I’m running them

winny’s not all that toxic. You’ll be fine.

[quote]23_enigma wrote:
Hello, I’m on my second ever cycle(first was test only) of test and winny. I was interested in taking a winny only course however on further research found that it’s best to run some test with it.

Now I’ve got my test and winny, what supplements should I take to combat the potential toxicity of winny. What kind of dietary requirements are essential or to avoid. Obviously a low or zero tolerance rule on alcohol will be required, probably be the toughest part of doing this cycle.
Thanks again. [/quote]

avoid tylenol (acetetaphon) too.

TUDCA is a good liver antioxidant…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

TUDCA is a good liver antioxidant…[/quote]

After hearing of TUDCA on this forum I started looking into it. This stuff is amazing and I made sure I had a bottle to run while running my methyltrienelone.

TUDCA, I WILL LOOK IT UP. THANKS

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

After hearing of TUDCA on this forum I started looking into it. This stuff is amazing and I made sure I had a bottle to run while running my methyltrienelone. [/quote]

methyltrienolone… now there’s an oral… (or injectable).

good times. I much prefer superdrol though.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

After hearing of TUDCA on this forum I started looking into it. This stuff is amazing and I made sure I had a bottle to run while running my methyltrienelone. [/quote]

good times. I much prefer superdrol though. [/quote]

I’m intrigued by superdrol. My source has started carrying it but I dunno. Every time I use something other than test, dbol or var I’m disappointed…

real superdrol will blow ur mind

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

I’m intrigued by superdrol. My source has started carrying it but I dunno. Every time I use something other than test, dbol or var I’m disappointed…[/quote]

Hop on the tren train. You won’t do another cycle without it.

real superdrol will blow ur mind[/quote]

how you dosing it mate?

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

I’m intrigued by superdrol. My source has started carrying it but I dunno. Every time I use something other than test, dbol or var I’m disappointed…[/quote]

Hop on the tren train. You won’t do another cycle without it.[/quote]

too scared to touch another 19-nor after NPP fucked my boner up for a seriously long time

[quote]Yogi wrote:

how you dosing it mate?
[/quote]

40mg/day

delts literally sting from the pumps.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

how you dosing it mate?
[/quote]

40mg/day

delts literally sting from the pumps. [/quote]

cool, I’d probably go 30mg/day then.

Just a bit nervous to try a new oral after the anadrol fiasco. Sore nips and no appetite didn’t make for a great cycle

superdrol made me feel like i had the flu the whole time i was on it.

great gains for the guys that can tolerate the sides, tho…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

how you dosing it mate?
[/quote]

40mg/day

delts literally sting from the pumps. [/quote]

cool, I’d probably go 30mg/day then.

Just a bit nervous to try a new oral after the anadrol fiasco. Sore nips and no appetite didn’t make for a great cycle[/quote]

Anadrol has a way of really making the nips sore. But it is pretty awesome and you don’t even have to stay on it very long to see results. I really fill out in 2-3 weeks on 100 per day. I am sure this reference will get laughed at, but GH15 said pineapple is very cleansing to the liver and allows one to run orals for longer periods of time with less sides related to toxicity, don’t know if there is merit, but there is something good about pineapple!! I actually started Winny yesterday, will run it for 3 weeks or so to end this cycle (250 test, 500 TREN per week)

[quote]Mc777 wrote:

Anadrol has a way of really making the nips sore. But it is pretty awesome and you don’t even have to stay on it very long to see results. I really fill out in 2-3 weeks on 100 per day. I am sure this reference will get laughed at, but GH15 said pineapple is very cleansing to the liver and allows one to run orals for longer periods of time with less sides related to toxicity, don’t know if there is merit, but there is something good about pineapple!! I actually started Winny yesterday, will run it for 3 weeks or so to end this cycle (250 test, 500 TREN per week)[/quote]

GH15 has been confirmed to be a skinny kid who lives somewhere on the east coast.

if you want a fruit that’s good for your liver, try lemons or limes.

winny isn’t the harshest oral you can take by any means… yes, it will raise your liver enzymes and be hard on your lipids… but nothing irreparable. if you are concerned, get some tudca and use that.