Combating Estrogen Sides

Hey everyone I’ve been reading through the forums for a while and now that I’ve ventured into the anabolic steroid realm myself and have some questions I figured I’d make it official and make a profile. This is my first cycle 10 weeks of test cyp. 500mg split into 2 pins a week usually Sundays and Wednesdays.

I’m in around week 7 right now I’ve made some pretty dramatic strength gains and also around 15-20lbs. weight gain (alot of water) I did not run any a.i. inhibitors or S.E.R.M.s while on cycle because i was told not everyone needs them and to see how my body responds to the test before I add anything else to the cycle but around week 5-6 and now in week 7 I’ve noticed some serious water retention (alot in my face as well) my blood pressure has gone from a normal range to 155/95 last reading (although this was over 4th of July vacation and I ate like a fucking pig the whole vacation so i’m sure that didn’t help) and I’ve been having some puffiness and sensitivity in my nipples.

After all of these symptoms started I’ve started watching my salt intake cut my calories and included cardio, made sure i’m drinking enough water and purchased some nolvadex liquid and have been taking 20ml the past 2 days.

My question is should i be taking something for estrogen on cycle for future reference now that i know i am sensitive to sides? and if so an a.i.? or a S.E.R.M.? Also does anyone else experience the dramatic blood pressure increase? and if so what should i do about it? thanks in advance -Jon

Everyone needs to run an AI when taking test on cycle. Period. The question is really how much or what product, not should I. Just because you didn’t show any initial sides from high estrogen, doesn’t mean they are not there. You are essentially thinking your body does not somehow have the aromatase enzyme.

Plenty of threads within the last month on high estrogen and what to do.

The search box is in the upper right corner, try it out.

I have been doing some research and what I’ve found so far says to run arimidex 0.25 EOD while on a test cycle and to keep nolva on hand in case gyno symptoms occur. If symptoms do occur take nolvadex 20ml until symptoms subside and then discontinue use of the nolvadex.

Also start taking the arimidex a little before your cycle starts because the levels can take a while to build up in your system. 1-3 weeks after your cycle ends start taking nolvadex for a pct. is that about right?

Yep, pretty much. You get different camps on letro over aromasin over arimidex, they all operate a bit differently with varying dosages. Many do adex at .5 every other day, up to you. It is a bit of guesswork as to how responsive your body is and ultimately would need regular bloodwork to tell precisely.

But you are on the right track. If sides are really bothering you then clomid for a few weeks while the AI kicks in. Nolva is usually part of pct, but many use it to combat sides too.

yeah, you should have started the AI with the cycle.

a lot of guys think that once they start an AI that the sides will go away, but in some cases, their are certain things already in motion (i.e. gyno). in a lot of cases, one can add in an AI after the fact and it won’t have much of an effect on gyno at all. it’s simply easier to prevent than it is to reduce…

another issue, is that high estrogen levels are not good for you. many people don’t mind because they puff up and gain more water, and feel like they’re gaining mass.

[quote]Peak504 wrote:
Hey everyone I’ve been reading through the forums for a while and now that I’ve ventured into the anabolic steroid realm myself and have some questions I figured I’d make it official and make a profile. This is my first cycle 10 weeks of test cyp. 500mg split into 2 pins a week usually Sundays and Wednesdays.

I’m in around week 7 right now I’ve made some pretty dramatic strength gains and also around 15-20lbs. weight gain (alot of water) I did not run any a.i. inhibitors or S.E.R.M.s while on cycle because i was told not everyone needs them and to see how my body responds to the test before I add anything else to the cycle but around week 5-6 and now in week 7 I’ve noticed some serious water retention (alot in my face as well) my blood pressure has gone from a normal range to 155/95 last reading (although this was over 4th of July vacation and I ate like a fucking pig the whole vacation so i’m sure that didn’t help) and I’ve been having some puffiness and sensitivity in my nipples.

After all of these symptoms started I’ve started watching my salt intake cut my calories and included cardio, made sure i’m drinking enough water and purchased some nolvadex liquid and have been taking 20ml the past 2 days.

My question is should i be taking something for estrogen on cycle for future reference now that i know i am sensitive to sides? and if so an a.i.? or a S.E.R.M.? Also does anyone else experience the dramatic blood pressure increase? and if so what should i do about it? thanks in advance -Jon[/quote]

Try some adex, most people do well with it. In your case, 0.5mg EOD should do the job… but you’ll need to find your dose… the water should go away. if you’re changing your diet because of the strogen (cutting calories), you’re doing it wrong. Regulate the salt it’s OK, not to cut, but if you don’t want to retain too much water, don’t “overdo” salt and carbs… adex is pretty good! Try it