Combat Fitness... Anyone Interested?

I am attending the United States Military Academy after 5 and half years of previous military service, and I have noticed a general down-turn in the military fitness standards. I am working in my Kinesiology department to create a better morning fitness routine that will make soldiers combat ready and be able to perform their most difficult tasks at the end of their workouts.

I have a Power Point file of the workout routine. It is a 29 day cycle that can be restarted over and over again focused on true strength gains. I am testing it now and if anyone is interested please let me know and I will provide you with the program and you can choose to send me you data if you so desire.

[quote]tcrosby23 wrote:
I am attending the United States Military Academy after 5 and half years of previous military service, and I have noticed a general down-turn in the military fitness standards. I am working in my Kinesiology department to create a better morning fitness routine that will make soldiers combat ready and be able to perform their most difficult tasks at the end of their workouts.

I have a Power Point file of the workout routine. It is a 29 day cycle that can be restarted over and over again focused on true strength gains. I am testing it now and if anyone is interested please let me know and I will provide you with the program and you can choose to send me you data if you so desire. [/quote]

if you would PM me with your usma.edu email, i’d be happy to contact you through AKO

I’ll give it a go for a month or two. PM it to me.

me too please

just sent you a pm. count me in

PM it to me, I’d like to give it a try.

I’d like to try it out, as a fighter and soon to be soldier it could be beneficial.

[quote]tcrosby23 wrote:

I have a Power Point file of the workout routine. It is a 29 day cycle that can be restarted over and over again focused on true strength gains. I am testing it now and if anyone is interested please let me know and I will provide you with the program and you can choose to send me you data if you so desire. [/quote]

sounds interesting…is this something similar to the Ranger Warrrior athlete program?

PM me, I will give it a few months and send you my results.

I’m running the remedial pt (pt failures) for the ROTC at my university. Right now just doing the stuff I did on active duty to get my guys in shape. Would like to see what you’re doing.

Hey everyone thanks for the interest. Just so everyone knows there is a female version of the program as well. I would also appreciate all of your input on improvements and sustains because as well all know it takes a very large team to perfect anything in the military or anywhere else for that matter.

[quote]tcrosby23 wrote:
Hey everyone thanks for the interest. Just so everyone knows there is a female version of the program as well. I would also appreciate all of your input on improvements and sustains because as well all know it takes a very large team to perfect anything in the military or anywhere else for that matter.[/quote]

Gimmie the female version & I’ll try it out for you & let you know how it goes. Just wondering, how does the female version differ from the male?

Shoot me a pm please.

[quote]Miss Parker wrote:

[quote]tcrosby23 wrote:
Hey everyone thanks for the interest. Just so everyone knows there is a female version of the program as well. I would also appreciate all of your input on improvements and sustains because as well all know it takes a very large team to perfect anything in the military or anywhere else for that matter.[/quote]

Gimmie the female version & I’ll try it out for you & let you know how it goes. Just wondering, how does the female version differ from the male?[/quote]

it makes it easier for the weaker sex, duh.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey I don’t know how long this thred has been going, but pm me also

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]Miss Parker wrote:

[quote]tcrosby23 wrote:

Gimmie the female version & I’ll try it out for you & let you know how it goes. Just wondering, how does the female version differ from the male?[/quote]

it makes it easier for the weaker sex, duh.

:-P[/quote]

Oh, duh! Yeah, I probably shouldn’t worry my pretty little head about it. :wink:

It appears that I messed up sending out this information. I attached it to PMs but that doesn’t work…if it does someone let me know that you got the workout. If you did not please PM me your actual email address and I will send it right out.

ATTN ALL: A very good point was addressed to me. It deals with the final deadlift on the back and shoulder days. The weight is 405 and seemingly daunting at the end of a workout. THIS IS A MARK FOR PROGRESS. I do not expect the average Joe to be able to walk in a gym and deadlift 405. Use your 1RM until you reach 405. Then leave the mark at 405 and progress in the workout. If you cannot get the weight up do the smart thing and drop it and walk away…DO NOT INJURE yourself for pride. Thanks for all the attention and good feed back.

For sure, please pm it to me! THX!

Definately up for it, please PM me. Cheers.