Columbine Character Profiles

I dont think schedule or random beatings are enough. YOu need a psychological impact.

Buy him a pet when he’s say 7 then when he is 9 or 10 make him kill it and eat it. Choose the weapon for him, say a blunt spoon. Then get him a guard dog thats been beaten and send him out daily to feed it. Have multiple children and pit them against each other. Delegate punishments to the others, “tommy, you need to be punished, jamie your in charge of that”.

You have to get into the little fuckers heads to have any form of impact.

After thinking about this, I am thinking that its almost like a plane crash, no single factor causes it, rather several factors all have to happen in order for the disaster to occur. Any single factor happens all the time, but the odds off all of them happening at the same time are very slim. Just a thought.

I was a soph at Columbine when the shooting went down and this is what I have been saying all along. I primarily remember Eric Harris from middle school and he was out of his damn mind even back then- obsessed with video game violence. I didn’t know as much about Klebold but he exuded a much more docile personality from what I saw.

I don’t know why they did it or how anyone could expect to answer that. The only people who know are dead.

[quote]Beatnik wrote:
I dont think schedule or random beatings are enough. YOu need a psychological impact.

Buy him a pet when he’s say 7 then when he is 9 or 10 make him kill it and eat it. Choose the weapon for him, say a blunt spoon. Then get him a guard dog thats been beaten and send him out daily to feed it. Have multiple children and pit them against each other. Delegate punishments to the others, “tommy, you need to be punished, jamie your in charge of that”.

You have to get into the little fuckers heads to have any form of impact.[/quote]

Take a tip from Machiavelli: don’t let him anticipate when he’s going to be punished. Reward him for doing things correctly most times, but then come down swiftly and unexpectedly on him other times. It keeps 'im guessing.