T Nation

Colucci Still Lifts

t-ransformation2018

No worries I eat enough for both us this evening! You’ll be fine!

AChickenEggOfCourse
I appreciate your sacrifice. And a pre-emptive ‘thank you’ for the upcoming few weeks.

I feel you brother.

But then again, it’s just diet. At least you don’t have to down 6K Calories from clean food every day when dieting

FirstWorldProblems

Yeah man, that’s, um, that’s a real bummer.

Bagels are clean if they’re fresh from the bakery and not super-processed store-bought stuff, right? Right. I’d be golden.

Bagels are real expensive though, make them from scratch and save your money

Wrapped things up yesterday. Planning to enjoy the long weekend and it didn’t make sense to try dieting through it this close to the finish line, practically speaking.

Ended about 6 pounds below where I was last June and a half-pound where I ended last August, so that’s neat. I actually started this year about 5 pounds lighter than last year, so maybe it’s a wash, but still.

Current pics:

Jan to now. 209 to 194:

Hey so, um, I think we’re going to change the challenge rules so that only side profile pics are voted on, since that seems to be the only way I notice changes. Cool? Okay, cool.

For reference (and for the [lol] “Most Improved” category of the challenge), last June to now:

We had redecorated that room since last year, otherwise I’d’ve been able to take the pics there with the brighter wall and better lighting. Oh well.

Thoroughly enjoyed a pint of some small batch-type ice cream from a small NY-based company last night.

Figuring out the next steps headed to the August check-in and beyond. I’m thinking EDT for a while. I liked it way back when, with the autoregulation, solid conditioning aspect, and time-constrained sessions.

Figured I may as well keep this going, because why not. I do still lift, so no title change needed.

Wednesday’s morning weight: 203.6

Tuesday’s food:
9:00 - 2 scoops Mag-10 (during bike)

10:00 - 2 eggs, 3 slices deli turkey, 1 slice cheese, everything bagel; small coffee with stevia

1:00 - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive, half a banana, couple of strawberries

3:00 - Indigo-3G
3:30 - 1 scoop Plazma, 5g creatine
4:00 training - 1 scoop Plazma

6:00 - spaghetti, red sauce with beef and sausage; salad (lettuce, spinach, radish, turnip, carrot), balsamic vinegar

9:00 - 2 scoops Mag-10

Carbs are quite sufficiently back on the menu, but still scaling them back on non-lifting days.

Tuesday’s training:
30-minute morning bike - Tapered down from the 60-minute interval/steady state combo, to 45 minutes steady state, now sticking with just a quick and easy-ish 30 minutes pretty much every day.

Afternoon lifting:
A1) Floor press 15 min. EDT 55 reps
A2) Reverse incline neutral-grip row 55 reps

B) Reverse lunge 10 min. EDT 63 reps

Unilateral EDT was clinically proven to make time stand still. Just alternating sides nearly non-stop the entire time, 10 minutes feels like an hour and a half.