Colorado T-Cell

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
I like the Strongman and restaurant ideas, but I’d like to throw in the suggestion of a training seminar as well.

[/quote]
Sounds good to me.

Castle Pines (Castle Rock), although that is coming to an end.

Jeff

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
I like the Strongman and restaurant ideas, but I’d like to throw in the suggestion of a training seminar as well.

Karma, did you get any of the PM’s I sent you?[/quote]

Nuthin’

:frowning:

I guess I am over here on the Western Slope all alone!

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
Djwlfpack wrote:

Karma, did you get any of the PM’s I sent you?

Nuthin’

:-([/quote]

I just replied to the one you sent me. I also sent a message to tech seeing as to why my PM’s aren’t coming across.

Johnstown here

Probably one of the oldest of the CO. bunch here.
Any handicapping for the 40+ crowd?

just saw a reference at the gym to a bench contest near Denver Oct 8. I will try to get details tomorrow. I hope to see some of you there.

[quote]aliveNwell wrote:
Johnstown here

Probably one of the oldest of the CO. bunch here.
Any handicapping for the 40+ crowd?[/quote]

My laundry is older than 40.

As for the western slope, you’re not the only one, I live in Montrose.
You might notice I draw ire on the off topic boards but not on the training boards. That’s becaue I haven’t been able to train seriously for awhile because of illness and injury. I do some rubber band and light dumbell stuff and occasionally throw in some pushups or pullups, and walking very far and walking up the stairs several times a day gives my legs all they can handle.
Don’t worry I’m not gonna come to your get together, but it’s cool to see a few people from Colorado.
The CU-CSU game has gotten good lately. Ever since CSU started spanking CU a few years in a row it has been a real rivalry. I’m a CU fan but I like CSU also and don’t understand why everyone is getting bent out of shape over Van Pelt’s stuff at the game this year. I wouldn’t say what he did was great or that I would like to see everyone doing it, but he is excitable and brash and I don’t think he is being malicious, he just gets pumped about football and his school. Go Broncos!

Okay, how bout this.

Next sat morning;

Strongman/gpp type training
Lots of food
Whatever happens next

There is a gym in aurora that does strongman/olymipic type trainging and they have a bunch of equipment. I have a atlas stone, can get a tire if we just want to meet somewhere, could get a keg too. Let me know what you all think of this.

Monopoly

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
Okay, how bout this.

Next sat morning;

Lots of food
Whatever happens next

There is a gym in aurora that does strongman/olymipic type trainging and they have a bunch of equipment. I have a atlas stone, can get a tire if we just want to meet somewhere, could get a keg too. Let me know what you all think of this.

Monopoly[/quote]

That strongman/gpp stuff sounds fun - as long as you all are up for a good laugh at my expense. :wink:

But, I can’t make the 10th. My boy has a football game in the morning and I’m helping a friend move the rest of the weekend.

Possibly the 23-25th?

Dj: Still haven’t gotten anything from you. Other PMs come through though.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
Okay, how bout this.

Next sat morning;

Lots of food
Whatever happens next

Monopoly[/quote]
I got an e-mail this morning that notified me I’m going to Houston 10th-26th.

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:
Okay, how bout this.

Next sat morning;

Lots of food
Whatever happens next

Monopoly

That strongman/gpp stuff sounds fun - as long as you all are up for a good laugh at my expense. :wink:

But, I can’t make the 10th. My boy has a football game in the morning and I’m helping a friend move the rest of the weekend.

Possibly the 23-25th?

Dj: Still haven’t gotten anything from you. Other PMs come through though.[/quote]

Saturdays are always iffy for me b/c I usually have to work at least a half-day. Sundays work best for me, but if we choose to have it on a Sat. I can try and get the day off.

But, I love the idea of doing some strongman stuff. Personally, it’s something I’ve always wanted to try, so I think it’ll be a lot of fun.

~karma~: Thanks for the update. I’ll try to send you ANOTHER one and we’ll see what happens.
-Djwlfpack

I’d definitely be up for some strongman/GPP stuff. There are two gyms around here that have strongman equipment. Do we want to do that or are we just going to bring our own stuff?

The weekend of the 23rd would be fine with me, what about everyone else?

Monopoly

Cherry Creek here…

Doing the Mutation Series with tha Anabolic diet…

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
The weekend of the 23rd would be fine with me, what about everyone else?

Monopoly[/quote]

I have to cover a softball game at 9 a.m. but should be free after that, so I’d say anytime after noon would be good for me.

Mikethebear,

What gyms were you thinking of and what type of equipment do you have? I seem to remember having a hard time getting everyone to agree on a date…

Monopoly

Hello All,
I live in Pueblo and am a former commercial gym owner.
I have tried many programs, over many years, and continue to experiment. I approach most subjects with an ‘open hand’ and always look for the learning experience.
I would like to meet T-Mag enthusiasts for fun and learning.

Wow, great to see everyone! I didn’t realize we had so many Coloradans here.

The date issue was always a bugger.

What do you all think of just making it a standing date - say the second and fourth Saturday afternoons of the month (or something like that). We all touch base via PM a few days before to get a final tally on who’s available, where to meet and what to do? That way it’s no biggie for people to miss one particular get-together and also no need to stress over organizing everyone and everything each time.