COLORADO T-CELL

If ~karma~ goes, I’ll go!

I’m in!

oh ok i get you chrismic. well we’ll make sure to have one next year as well. now we just need to figure out when we are going to do it and where at.

and it looks like another one of my friends, punkin is going to attend! cool!

Brad, haven’t gotten back to you…actually been working. ha ha I’m originally from Colorado but currently live in Huntington Beach. Moved out here about a year ago. But of late seems like I’m there almost every other weekend. I might move back, there might be something there for me after all. Depending on when… and if … this T-cell thing happens, I may already be out hitting some of the lakes in the area.

Gotcha…

Yeah I think I belong in CO… I’ve always gravitated towards there (heck I even tried to marry my way into the state).

If it weren’t for the Navy having me stay in SD I’d be somewhere in CO…

With that being said, if a T-cell thing is able to be organized I’d love to attend, granted it would have to be on a long weekend (Columbus day) or later on in the winter when I’d be out there for s-boarding…

I hope that doesn’t come off selfish, I’d like to be a part of the cell, but my participation would be limited due to my location and current monetary status…

B.

I’m cool with meeting in Rastle Cock. Thats prolly more middle for everyone cept JWG. JWG what do you think? I am sure that this would be more than just a quick drive up the highway for you, so I don’t think another 30 miles is gonna bug ya is it?

As far as whats in RC, I think there is a place right by the outlet stores that is pretty close to I-25. Some kind of brew pub or something. Other than that, there is a Wal-Mart and a Home Depot. Neither of which has sit down dining, unless they have uprgraded recently ;D

Just happen to have access to Colorado info here at work.hehehe Sorry, inside joke for those that know me.

Castle Rock has a place called Rockyard Brewing Co… Its set in an old ski resort. CR also has places like Applebee’s and Black-eyed Pea.

Hope this helps!

Count me in. I’ve been to the Rockyard. Pretty cool place. They have a couple of pool tables and some big screens at the end by the bar. Don’t know if they take reservations, though.

oh yeah castle rock is fine with me! i go to denver to see my friends and family every chance i get so that would be perfect. and it sounds like we might have a place to meet too. cool! oh by the way, not to start talking shit but i’ll beat any of ya in pool! so bring it on! if theres realy pool tables there. hehehe sorry i just love the game! not much to do here in la junta.

Let’s set a date. I know Brad was thinking of coming on out but if they’re going to start one for So Cal… I don’t know… How about a Southwest Region T-cell meeting? Just a thought.

SouthWest cell at Lake Havesu… Toga Toga Toga Toga… lets get naked…an party our asses off… I’m in

Bohdi! Dude! If we’re doing Havasu again, we have to make it the last week of May. Spring Break '04! Can’t you just see the Sandbar or Copper full of T-folk? God, that’d be sweet.

Hey, I’m planning on heading out to Lake McConaughy in August…

damn that would suck if it ended up there. i mean don’t get me wrong if i could go it would be a blast but since i can’t colorado just has to do. are we still a go for it here? if soo like ~karma~ said lets make a date.

Southwest Region T-cell is kick ass idea!

Havasu would be a great place to meet up. I still wouldn’t mind going to CO if I can break away though.

Lets make this thing happen!

B

as long as i have a couple weeks to get some money after i buy my car i can more then likely do it any weekend from there.

OK OK fine… Make the Lake Havesu thing in the spring 04 no prob,an to see a ton of the T-clan at the sand bar would be awsome. Let me know who is up for that . I can get some great deals on condos.

As it’s starting to look like I’ll be moving back to Colorado soon .I’m in for sure. Going to McConaughey the 20th thru the 24th of Aug. So the end of Aug first part of Sept. would be great, or some time around then. Hell wheneva works . I’m in…

Oh ya ,is it gonna be cool if I bring someone?

Hi,

Count me in. I live in Castle Rock. The Rockyard would be great!

Jeff

I can’t imagine why there’d be any problem with bringing SO’s or “friends” so I’ll make the executive decision and say YES - bring 'em all! As far as when, September seems open for most and I know if we make it fairly early in the month (or late August) we stand a good chance of a cameo from one of our neighbors from the Great White North.